About Famous Poets

This forum is for discussions about famous poets. You can share research links or about organizations, groups and your personal opinions.
Post a message

• Bronze Star - 6,632 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (10/5/2014 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

I likes the great poet Keats and his poetry in such high regards and respects owing to the wonderful life experienced poems which dealt with human woes.

• Rookie - 493 Points Hannah Bryson- Price (9/10/2014 7:35:00 PM) Post reply

One of my favorite poets is Lewis Carroll. I first found out about him by watching a short film created by one of my favorite dance crews, The Jabbawockeez. Now the poem Jabbawocky is one of my favorites.

• Silver Star - 8,927 Points Mohammad Skati (8/24/2014 4:43:00 PM) Post reply

Please read all my poems and comment on them. Thanks.

• Silver Star - 8,927 Points Mohammad Skati (8/22/2014 4:41:00 AM) Post reply

We need personally to pick the best poetesses and the best poets through our readings of poetry in this website. Thanks.

• Rookie - 2 Points Micheal Olaniyi (5/7/2014 8:32:00 AM) Post reply

Am a good bad writer?! ! If you are doubting me, read my poem then." http://www.poemhunter.com/micheal-olaniyi/" ][u]Click to read my poem on poemhunter

• Rookie - 2 Points Musa Dickson Balami (9/19/2013 2:06:00 PM) Post reply

greetings bring i unto you i will like to make my presence in this forum known to you and my poems are in need of your comments, critics, and appreciation

• Rookie - 476 Points Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:53:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Rookie - 175 Points Naida Nepascua Supnet (8/5/2013 4:11:00 AM) Post reply

I will forever be in love with LIPO, I don't know and I could not explain when I have read his poem about the moon, drinking, and himself.
    I love the moon, I love his verses and I love Lipo.

• Rookie - 175 Points ..... W@king Up..... (7/13/2013 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Always been a fan of Wordsworth, even more of his poem " I wandered lonely as a cloud" . He continues to inspire to this day.

-W

• Rookie - 587 Points Jefferson Carter (7/8/2013 6:29:00 PM) Post reply

PHers, my publisher just posted a new website [chax.org] You should check it out. It's really good-looking and superbly professional! !

[Hata Bildir]