Poetry Events

This forum is for sharing and discussing current poetry events, forums, festivals, local events, ...etc.
Post a message

• Bronze Star - 6,361 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/16/2014 2:59:00 AM) Post reply

The current crisis the follows are the subjects are taken by the poets and makes their poetry to correct the wrongs and tries his best to rectify the world and change it into a good and convenient society. Most of the poems coming in this column are beautiful creative writings of poets which are almost taking the important subjects and emotions of human awakening and therefore much important to listen with. The courage, strength, confidence, brevity, the wild life conservation, the forests and greenery that is vital for human existence, the deforestation, the poaching, and criminal negligence on humanity, and such varied subjects are taken by the poets with self approach and visions to a corrective and modern society. Unfortunately a poet can't always change the society and in actual terms the administrators of capable ones, medias, and committed individuals with writing skills of best articles, the abstaining from the vises by individuals, avoiding greed in life situations, and allowing other human being to live with peace and not making trouble to him in various ways of visions on ethnicity differences, color blindness like adverse views are a must and surely poets must have a continuous observation of the community feeling he lives with.

• Rookie - 35 Points Jitesh Shah (3/28/2014 11:51:00 AM) Post reply

How can i enter in the poetry events festival contest?

• Rookie - 35 Points Ricky Brown (2/3/2014 12:34:00 PM) Post reply

I would like to have a poetry showcase in the El Paso area. If anyone is interested to attend or read poetry then send me a message.

• Rookie - 697 Points Herbert Guitang (10/30/2013 11:44:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Honorable Poets. Kindly Read, rate, vote and comment my New Poem " I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU"

• Veteran Poet - 3,279 Points Amitava Sur (10/20/2013 5:58:00 PM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in the poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " with the link details as -: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/beggar-12/
    Pl. give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with an open mind..

If you like to read some good poems with some message in it, please read 1) ONE WORLD WITH ONE RACE 2) SONNET: RARE BREED.& 3) I MISS YOU

REPEAT- PL. DO READ MY POEMS, I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.

keep well with peace & happiness,

Amitava

• Rookie - 71 Points Indranil Bhaduri (9/30/2013 11:03:00 PM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

• Rookie - 8 Points Hira Akhtar (8/17/2013 1:28:00 AM) Post reply

How can i enter in the contest?

• Rookie - 466 Points Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:51:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Rookie - 466 Points Linda Neill Poet Digter (2/2/2013 12:28:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Reader
    I would appreciate you reading my English poems as I have published in the Afrikaans language and would appreciate your commentary.
    Kind regards from me here in South Africa
    Stay blessed
    Linda

• Rookie - 466 Points Olayemi Ayo (1/5/2013 7:13:00 AM) Post reply

I am having a major poetry event that needs to be executed this year. Please connect me to sponsors.

[Hata Bildir]