Learn More

Publishing

Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Yusuf Qomor Olusola (5/27/2013 2:24:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi everyone! I have an article tagged " Women: The Funny Creatures" and some other Literary works which I wants to Publish online preferably on Google but have not succeeded in doing that, please, I need an assistance! how am I supposed to do that?

• Rookie - 20 Points Benjamin Michael Clark (4/15/2013 1:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I'd like to look into getting published. I invite you to check out my work and let me know how I can improve or what you think. Thanks.

-Ralph

• Rookie Dylan Swafford (4/11/2013 7:45:00 AM) Post reply

I am writing a work cited page about this website. The poet I am doing it on is Robert Frost. Who published his article and when was it published?

• Rookie Donnaj York (4/1/2013 10:30:00 PM) Post reply

A couple of postings/replies in this forum mention " the smaller site" .

I don't' know about a smaller site.

Is anyone willing to share information about the smaller site?

• Rookie - 26 Points Tony Walton (3/3/2013 10:18:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am having difficulty uploading my picture. Photoshop cannot set a 80 x 80 pixel photo - which this site requires. Can anyone help?

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 26 Points Donnaj York (4/1/2013 10:13:00 PM) Post reply

I've had the same problem. When the time is right, I intend to ask my daughter or my sis, both more technologically savvy than I am. When I figure it out, I'll come back to this forum and share the ... more

• Rookie - 26 Points Tony Walton (2/25/2013 6:56:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have looked around this site, but cannot figure out yet how to post a poem (other than posting it onto the forum) How do I post to the site?

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie Amy J Richardson (2/14/2013 6:59:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hello,

Does anybody know why only some of my poems are online?And if so, how can I get them all to appear online, or to change which ones do appear, as the better ones are currently not labelled as 'online'?

Regards x

• Rookie Donnaj York (4/1/2013 10:08:00 PM) Post reply

I asked this question several times before I got an answer via email, when I was told that those of your poems marked (on-line) have been reviewed by a PoemHunter.com staff member.

• Rookie Sandy Player (2/16/2013 2:30:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I think they want to control the number they have on the smaller version of the site but there shouldn't be a problem because they all appear on the full site which everyone uses. I don't think it a ... more

• Rookie Scott Neville (2/11/2013 4:07:00 PM) Post reply

where do i post my personal writings

• Rookie - 0 Points Aldrich Suarez (1/27/2013 9:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

hi all, sorry for being ignorant. what happen in my poem " online" appear at the end of it....ty hopping, some of you will response..

• Rookie - 31 Points Doug Bentley (1/15/2013 8:49:00 PM) Post reply

self-publish on Kindle.

[Hata Bildir]