Treasure Island

Publishing

Post a message
  • Hira Akhtar (8/17/2013 1:24:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Halaoo..! ! !
    I am very new and i started writting poetry last year and here are very great poets I am probably tht youngest one here so I need your suggestions I'll be highly thankful if you read my poems.Actually I post my poems and post here and no one to check out my poems so that no one to tell mistake if there is any.I kindly request you to please read my poem :)
    regards

• Bozhidar Pangelov (8/15/2013 12:29:00 AM) Post reply Stage

A Feather of Fujiyama
    Hello friends! This is my first bilingual book.HAMMER @ ANVIL BOOKS released my book of poems as e-book on AMAZON Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/A-Feather-of-Fujiyama-ebook/dp/B 00E5XY5PO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374938945&sr=1-1
    Special thanks to Vessislava Savova (translator) , Mercedes Webb-Pullman (Editor) , Adam Henry Carriere (Editor) , and my daughter Liliya Pangelova (illustrator)
    All proceeds from the sale of this collection will go to the Bulgarian Integrated Education Foundation, working to improve the lives of children and youth with special health and educational needs (including mild Down syndrome, autism / autistic spectrum, cerebral palsy, language-speech disorders, and hyperactivity) and their families.}
    Thanks for your support everyone! I wish you happiness and good reading
    Bozhidar Pangelov

• Talib Deen (8/11/2013 11:51:00 PM) Post reply Stage

check out my poem truly awww you might be of the many who love or the few who hate

• Teny Joal (8/11/2013 5:05:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I want to be famous in poemhunter how can l publish better

• Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:50:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Steve Downes (7/30/2013 5:22:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Who else thinks that traditional media for publishing is dying? there use to be 5 book shops in my home town, now there is one big one and it sells dvds and coffee!
    Print or E-book?what's your preferance?

Replies for this message:
  • Steve Downes (7/29/2013 10:46:00 AM) Post reply Stage

New Anthology...If you are Irish, live in Ireland or have Irish Roots Pagan Publications (run by myself and novelist Roger Hudson)
    will be looking for poems (general writing) for a new edition some time soon this year
    Watch this space or keep an eye on twitter @writer_s_downes for more details soon

S.

• Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:07:00 PM) Post reply Stage

What is e publishing, does anyone actually read e poetry books?

• Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:05:00 PM) Post reply Stage

How many poems does one need to get a proper book published, whom can one refer to for filtering the quality of poems?

• Paul Mwenelupembe (7/16/2013 8:05:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi my good poets,
    I want to go into publishing my selected poems, would you mind to read my poems and advise me how to go about it?

[Hata Bildir]