Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Publishing

Post a message
  • Steve Downes (7/29/2013 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

New Anthology...If you are Irish, live in Ireland or have Irish Roots Pagan Publications (run by myself and novelist Roger Hudson)
    will be looking for poems (general writing) for a new edition some time soon this year
    Watch this space or keep an eye on twitter @writer_s_downes for more details soon

S.

• Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:07:00 PM) Post reply

What is e publishing, does anyone actually read e poetry books?

• Pratim Bishnu (7/19/2013 12:05:00 PM) Post reply

How many poems does one need to get a proper book published, whom can one refer to for filtering the quality of poems?

• Paul Mwenelupembe (7/16/2013 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

Hi my good poets,
    I want to go into publishing my selected poems, would you mind to read my poems and advise me how to go about it?

• Jefferson Carter (7/8/2013 6:31:00 PM) Post reply

PHers, my publisher just posted a new website [chax.org] You should check it out. It's really good-looking and superbly professional! !

• Yusuf Qomor Olusola (5/27/2013 2:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone! I have an article tagged " Women: The Funny Creatures" and some other Literary works which I wants to Publish online preferably on Google but have not succeeded in doing that, please, I need an assistance! how am I supposed to do that?

• Benjamin Michael Clark (4/15/2013 1:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I'd like to look into getting published. I invite you to check out my work and let me know how I can improve or what you think. Thanks.

-Ralph

• Dylan Swafford (4/11/2013 7:45:00 AM) Post reply

I am writing a work cited page about this website. The poet I am doing it on is Robert Frost. Who published his article and when was it published?

• Donnaj York (4/1/2013 10:30:00 PM) Post reply

A couple of postings/replies in this forum mention " the smaller site" .

I don't' know about a smaller site.

Is anyone willing to share information about the smaller site?

• Tony Walton (3/3/2013 10:18:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am having difficulty uploading my picture. Photoshop cannot set a 80 x 80 pixel photo - which this site requires. Can anyone help?

Replies for this message:
    • Donnaj York (4/1/2013 10:13:00 PM) Post reply

I've had the same problem. When the time is right, I intend to ask my daughter or my sis, both more technologically savvy than I am. When I figure it out, I'll come back to this forum and share the ... more

[Hata Bildir]