Treasure Island

Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Patrick Williams (5/14/2012 4:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys, I'm from SA and dis is new to me but it looks fun, anyone can inbox me, I like all types of poem, especially datk ones...I will be uploading a poem of my own soon..And I truyl hope to make friends here..xxo

• Clinton Ekeh (5/10/2012 8:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hey y'all! Hope we are good. If you know you write cool and needs someone to read/comment on your write(s) , you just inbox me and I'll see to that hopefully.stay poetic folks ;)

• Bloodshed 207 (5/7/2012 2:05:00 AM) Post reply

New to this site, wondering what people would think of my poems. They're pretty depressing, so keep that in mind. Thanks: /

• Alice Mason (5/2/2012 6:12:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey y'all I've been on here for some time and just make up poems during the day. I would be happy if anyone reads them and tells me what they think. Yeah they are a little dark but that's about it.

Replies for this message:
  • Jordan Pifer (4/19/2012 7:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all, I am also new to this website and would appreciate to introduce myself to all of you. I to have started typing daily as i feel it helps with
    stress.That is all.

• sexy angel(hot and spicy) ! (4/19/2012 4:49:00 AM) Post reply

what do you think about choosing a life partner?please message me or my friend pinkz keshini your opinions and thoughts.

thankssssssssss! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Danjosh Zeus (4/7/2012 5:57:00 AM) Post reply

GOOD DAY TO ALL POEM HUNTERS! IM NEW HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL IF YOU DONT MIND TO DROP A BIT IN MY PAGE: http://www.poemhunter.com/danjosh-zeus/ (or just type my name)
    AND READ SOME OF MY NEWLY compose poems...i need your comments to improve my writings more better! any comments will be of a great help and deeply appreciated!

• Christal Blue (4/6/2012 6:15:00 PM) Post reply

Hello,
    I have always loved writing poetry, but just never really had the chance to share my pieces. After finding this site, I couldn't be happier! Please take a look at my work and your comments/reviews/rates are much appriciated! :)

• Michelle Cook (4/6/2012 11:01:00 AM) Post reply

hi im 13 and i love poetry, its my life. i write poetry to escape from the rest of the world. can you guys read my poems and let me know what you think pleeaaase, thanks :)

• Silver2black TG (3/19/2012 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

Ello, Ello: D Please read my work please: D Please and PLEASE again: D!

[Hata Bildir]