Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Tammie Aimson (7/12/2012 4:55:00 AM) Post reply

can you make a poem on school i can't find anything intresting to write about it as schools not that intresting, but there again i can write one about how rubbish it is!
    how agrees?
    Can i HAVE SOME ADVICE PLEASE?
    Also PLease could people read my poems and i will read yours
    thanxs Tamara

• Robert Eclipse (7/11/2012 7:12:00 AM) Post reply

if anyone has read broken heart emo's poem a girl's love and enjoyed it as much i did i have written a flipside poem which is the boys veiw of the girl please read rate and comment i welcome all feedback. it is entitled a boy's love. also if you wish to talk to me please message me instead of replieing here i dont go on the forums often.

• No No (7/11/2012 3:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hello!

Can someone please give me feedback on the poem I have just submitted?Thank you very much! :)

• Rookie - 50 Points Nick Feiner (7/10/2012 5:58:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, people of the inter-web,
    i am somewhat new and need some refining in my ways of writing, i would greatly appreciate if some of you read and critiqued my poems,
    thanks

• Rookie - 50 Points Talin Ainissesthai (7/8/2012 5:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hi guys i'm new to this, i'v posted some of my old poems. and would love it if you guys could read some of them and comment on them so i can work on some new stuff. i would really appreciate it if you guys could thanks.

• Rookie - 50 Points Madison Ann (6/22/2012 8:41:00 PM) Post reply

would anyone care to read and comment on my poems?

• Rookie - 50 Points Rachel Streek (6/19/2012 4:56:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey I'm pretty new at this and would love it if you could read my poems and tell me what you think thanks

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie - 50 Points Juan Guzman (6/17/2012 6:06:00 PM) Post reply

I'd would love it if someone could give me an opinion on my newest poem Scarlett

• Rookie - 61 Points Guess Who (6/11/2012 7:04:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Please read my poems and try to comment on them thank you for your attention

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie - 0 Points Toheeb Tiamiyu (6/9/2012 3:11:00 PM) Post reply

Hello! I just posted a poem, so please read and comment, Thanks

[Hata Bildir]