Learn More

Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Rookie Rachel Dowd (12/3/2012 5:39:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

im new and i have had a really hard life so i write to express my pain by writing but life goes on but i would love if people read my work
    some of them are just quick thoughts thrown together i have yet to post my best work.
    thank you

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Karoliena Somura (12/2/2012 9:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, Im 17, Ive been through quite a bit and decided to express it through poetry, but I still have some work ahead of me before I become really good. Tips would be nice. Im doing this so I can become even better at describing whats within, not to be known. So help if you would please.

• Rookie Deodatus Agricola (11/29/2012 4:50:00 AM) Post reply

hello teenies! ! call ya all to read my 3 poems and comment on them;
    *certificate of love
    *Saul was forgiven
    *unseen talking ghost

• Rookie Scott Mcqueen (11/26/2012 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, everyone. I would love to have your opinions of my writings. Don't worry about being too harsh; I'm my cruelest critic. I would be more than willing to read/critique your writings. as well. I must, however, admit that I am not the greatest reviewer or whatever it's called.

• Rookie Lareine Sede (11/26/2012 4:47:00 AM) Post reply

hi ya please could you read my poem and tell me what you think?

• Rookie Scarlett Outlaw (11/21/2012 4:20:00 AM) Post reply

Hiya people,
    Could you read my poems please??

Amy x

• Rookie So Close (11/16/2012 4:21:00 AM) Post reply

hey friends, hope everyone doing well....! ! I would like to take your attention to read my few poems and also I would like to know how do you feels...! hope your comments there....

thank you

• Rookie - 37 Points Hezekiah Toheeb Tiamiyu (11/10/2012 3:26:00 AM) Post reply

Hello fellow poet, I invite you to read my poems and leave a comment about them; critisize or praise, just be honest.... And don't forget to vote... Thanks ~" TT" ~

• Rookie April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/6/2012 12:40:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey I'm new. I have got some poems that I would love people to read, critisisize, or coment if you like. They are realistic problems, and can be dark. So if you like poems about that they are open for interpertation. Thank you so much! I really hope you find time to read them! : D

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Karoliena Somura (12/2/2012 9:50:00 PM) Post reply

You and I might have a couple things in common, I will read your poems for sure. Check mine out too, if your into dark and real, I can deliver haha

• Rookie Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 1:13:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

[Hata Bildir]