Teen Poetry and Discussions

Post a message
  • Gill Egan (12/5/2012 2:02:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, looking on some input. hate it or like it, let me know.

• Tim Pieper (12/4/2012 12:50:00 PM) Post reply

Hey could you please give me feedback on my poem. thank you: D

• Rachel Dowd (12/3/2012 5:39:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

im new and i have had a really hard life so i write to express my pain by writing but life goes on but i would love if people read my work
    some of them are just quick thoughts thrown together i have yet to post my best work.
    thank you

Replies for this message:
  • Karoliena Somura (12/2/2012 9:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, Im 17, Ive been through quite a bit and decided to express it through poetry, but I still have some work ahead of me before I become really good. Tips would be nice. Im doing this so I can become even better at describing whats within, not to be known. So help if you would please.

• Deodatus Agricola (11/29/2012 4:50:00 AM) Post reply

hello teenies! ! call ya all to read my 3 poems and comment on them;
    *certificate of love
    *Saul was forgiven
    *unseen talking ghost

• Scott Mcqueen (11/26/2012 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, everyone. I would love to have your opinions of my writings. Don't worry about being too harsh; I'm my cruelest critic. I would be more than willing to read/critique your writings. as well. I must, however, admit that I am not the greatest reviewer or whatever it's called.

• Lareine Sede (11/26/2012 4:47:00 AM) Post reply

hi ya please could you read my poem and tell me what you think?

• Scarlett Outlaw (11/21/2012 4:20:00 AM) Post reply

Hiya people,
    Could you read my poems please??

Amy x

• So Close (11/16/2012 4:21:00 AM) Post reply

hey friends, hope everyone doing well....! ! I would like to take your attention to read my few poems and also I would like to know how do you feels...! hope your comments there....

thank you

• Toheeb Tiamiyu (11/10/2012 3:26:00 AM) Post reply

Hello fellow poet, I invite you to read my poems and leave a comment about them; critisize or praise, just be honest.... And don't forget to vote... Thanks ~" TT" ~

[Hata Bildir]