Learn More

Teen Poetry and Discussions

For teens and students - Share your poems, ask help for your homework, share ideas and discuss anything you like.
Post a message

• Rookie - 7 Points S G (11/16/2014 1:19:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Here we are, growing up
    No more kids, not even adults yet...
    We remain in dilemma great,
    And every now and then blame da fate...
    Thousands of times we stand in front of mirror,
    Lot of anxiety n no fear...
    Hours of telephone conversations,
    On little things a lot of agitation...
    We feel, often we are misunderstood,
    There's a high obsession for junk food...
    Love to hang out out with friends,
    For fun there's no end...
    Little admiration, little motivation,
    Can make us do wonders...
    Freshness is in the air,
    But so much stress we bear...
    If by r friends we are not teased,
    What to will we remember if we live at ease???
    Try to capture each moment of these days,
    In the best possible ways...: -)

• Freshman - 2,372 Points Abekah Emmanuel (11/4/2014 9:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hope my fellow teens have not given up the mantle....keep writing folks!

• Rookie - 40 Points Lewis Yeats (10/27/2014 11:18:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hello. i am new here. is it disreputable to advertise your work in the forums...?probably. but if you'd take the time to read my stuff i would really appreciate it and will make sure to check yours out too. thank you.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 40 Points John Westlake (10/28/2014 5:39:00 PM) Post reply

It is not disreputable to as you put it advertise you poetry using forum, as long as you don't keep doing it. There are some members who keep trying to advertise their work when it is not worth readi ... more

• Rookie - 16 Points Gaumet Charlotte (10/27/2014 5:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, I have an Essay which is: Is poetry a denial or sublimation of reality?
    Wondered if you have any ideas or poets to help me with this question...
    It's in British literature so I'm allowed to quote any English poets from Shakespeare to nowadays

Thanks
    CG

• Gold Star - 10,417 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (10/24/2014 9:19:00 AM) Post reply

Giving such an ambitious platform to write poems by teens in their education will be a useful idea to catch them young and get practice of writing skills in poetry.

• Gold Star - 10,417 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (10/24/2014 9:18:00 AM) Post reply

Giving such an ambitious platform to write poems by teens in their education will be a useful idea to catch them young and get practice of writing skills in poetry.

• Rookie - 103 Points Apurva Prabhudesai (10/15/2014 1:54:00 PM) Post reply

Teens keep writing poems.Its a wonderful way to express your feelings! To all my fellow poets out there get true happiness in your new creations and may you get success in pursuing your passion ie writing poems!

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/3/2014 2:40:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

All the teen and student should know that every person has own history and every person has own poetry and every person has own music. Poetry never come without any prove of circumstances or experience from any person about his or her own details.
    So collect the genuine history from some one and study the poetry what it should be and study the music the history and he harmonium of the circumstances and incidence of the history and create the dialogue of the poem.

• Rookie - 547 Points Kay Staley (10/16/2014 7:54:00 AM) Post reply

Good opinion and comment. How encouraging to think that anyone can write poetry and use their past experiences for the base.

• Gold Star - 10,417 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (9/29/2014 11:33:00 PM) Post reply

Catch them young an old saying. Good and important poems for children and students is a necessity of the time where valuable guidance can be given to the citizens of tomorrow. They must grow with such beautiful ideas and opinions useful for the peaceful co existence and to fight against injustice in an acceptable manner. They must also have to strengthened with beautiful and morally high opinions and ideas where good poems will make an opportunity.

• Rookie - 596 Points Hannah Bp (9/20/2014 7:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 4 replies

Has anyone ever had a really bad writer's block?I have really good ideas that i would love to write poems about, but I get through about two lines and I lose my idea. I need a way to break my writer's block. If anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

• Rookie - 596 Points Frederick James Bradley Moore (10/4/2014 9:19:00 PM) Post reply

I find that if you focus on the way you want your readers to hear and comprehend what they`re reading that what you want them to hear simply flows out of you

• Rookie - 596 Points Abekah Emmanuel (9/21/2014 5:39:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hannah...Please check out this poem of mine... it is entitled.. THE POET IN ME.... read all the secrets outlined in this poem and you will never have a block again. Goodluck.

• Rookie - 596 Points John Westlake (9/21/2014 3:55:00 AM) Post reply

I have had really bad block several times. My worst was for about 10 months. Don't force your self to write. If you need ideas, you could always write about your family or pets. If you can only ... more

• Rookie - 596 Points Ben Douglas (9/20/2014 9:48:00 PM) Post reply

I mean, yeah. I tried to use that writer ... more

[Hata Bildir]