Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Dian Barnett Female, 72, United States (5/5/2013 9:53:00 PM)

Hi. Posted my first verse yesterday and several more today. Welcome all comments and helpful critiques.
Have been writing poetry for a very long time but only started being prized and publishedbfairly recently.
I write all forms of verse but my current favorite is free verse of a very metered and rhythmic nature.
I am nationally published and have won prizes for sonnets, haiku, ballads, limericks, aubades and humorous
verse. For a short time I enjoyed my own newspaper column with the generic titlle " Out Of My Mind" ,
With a few variations my posted verses will be in a loose cronological order, with early light verse first.
With my later works you should be able to see a poet emerge. I can. I am Dian Barnett. Read me! Then write me.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rajesh Thankappan (5/12/2013 11:13:00 AM) Post reply

Dear Dian,
    I enjoyed your poems ' Bugs I View', 'Rerun' and all your posts. I look forward to see you as you say ' a poet emerge' with more of your postings. Meanwhile, you may go through my poem on poemhunter. I have posted some sonnets, children poems etc. etc. Keep me updated on all your posts.

[Hata Bildir]