Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Naomi Johnson (5/3/2012 2:41:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello everyone.
    My name is Naomi. I am new to PoemHunter, I will like to know how can you post a quote. You can read my poems under Naomi Johnson.

• Rookie William Reid (5/2/2012 3:05:00 PM) Post reply

hi everyone my name is bilbo and i joined yesterday, this year is the first time i have ever considered writing anything, but as i am now retired i have lots of time to think of the past, so far all my poems are based on my own experiences, the first three i wrote were i think far to long, but please check out my short ones called - a place called home-a wander in the hills-the crofter-the pheasant hatcher...spain-
    please contact me if you feel like giving me some critiscism and advice, as i am a complete novice, but i do like to tell my stories in the form of poetry. thank you all....

• Rookie - 979 Points Godfrey Morris (5/2/2012 8:55:00 AM) Post reply

I write under the name of godfrey morris.

• Rookie - 979 Points Godfrey Morris (5/2/2012 8:54:00 AM) Post reply

My fellow friends and poets lend me your ears, your voice, your touch. I welcome and desire your critiques.
    Please vist my profile your opinions are very well appreciated. Thanks you in advance.

• Rookie - 1 Points Joseph Brown (5/2/2012 8:43:00 AM) Post reply

Hi...I've been a member of this site for a while but just recently started posting my poems. Check them out and let me know what you think

• Rookie Alice Mason (5/1/2012 5:00:00 PM) Post reply

Hi I'm Alice! O by the way kinda goth ish........or at least my poems are! If u want to read them go right ahead

• Rookie Haley Blake (5/1/2012 12:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hey :) I'm Haley and I'm new :) Talk to me and check out my poems if you wish!
    Thanks [3

• Rookie Chris Solomon (5/1/2012 8:01:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello everyone. I've actually been a member for a while but today is the first time in the forum so please check out my poetry.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie - 2 Points Linus Okechukwu (4/30/2012 2:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, just became a member yesterday.I wrote a poem titled 'sorrow', i will be glad of you check it up and comment...name: Linus okechukwu

• Rookie - 0 Points jas Cagz (4/29/2012 9:34:00 AM) Post reply

Getting a little deflated with poemhunters.com is there really any point introducing your poetry here, was hoping for some constructive feedback when I got here so that I could improve my skills.

[Hata Bildir]