Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Ivan Grandy (12/16/2011 4:50:00 PM) Post reply

hello everybody...nice to know all of you
    i just write one poem, check it on
    http: //www.poemhunter.com/ivan-grandy/
    send me a critic for that poem...so i make it better

• Alisha Collins (12/15/2011 9:57:00 PM) Post reply

Hi I am new here I love poems and I do write them. When I have alot on my mind I start writing I love it and I do enjoy it.

• Charles Darkly (12/14/2011 9:09:00 PM) Post reply

I recently registered after lurking this site for a bit, and am looking forward to sharing my work and reading the work of others. Please contact me if you would like to do so.

• Juan Guzman (12/11/2011 5:29:00 AM) Post reply

I recantly came back to using this sight and read my previous post and find alight of
    Them inconsiderate and mean, so I'd like to formaly apologize on this. Thank you, also thank you those who visit my page :)

I recently added some new poems, please read them and comment.

Sincerely, yours
    Beating tree

• Glenn Barnwell (12/10/2011 1:45:00 PM) Post reply

just up for a chat on ideas. I love words and what they can do. I pile them onto a hearth of my own fancy to make a blaze to warm myself. Sorry R S Thomas, i know thats not quite right but it does the job.

• Robin Pratt (12/6/2011 8:59:00 AM) Post reply

I am delighted to have found this site. A place where I and everyone else can express themselves with a like minded audience.

There are so many brilliant poems old and new and so many themes that I thought were just in my head! What an idiot to think that.

I have a few more poems at www.wordsbythewater.com. All written in just the past few months at the ripe old age of 62 - I had no creative juice till then unlike so many of you.

• Noreen Fonseca (12/1/2011 5:54:00 AM) Post reply

Hi all,

I am a passionate writer, most of my writings are about emotions, learnings and imagination.

Please take a moment to read them and post me your thoughts.

thanks so much
    cheers
    Noreen

• Rigzin Namgyal Rookie - 1st Stage (11/30/2011 1:56:00 AM) Post reply

hello everyone
    I am an amateur writer and a raw poet.
    i love poetry, writing and nature.Though my writing is still in d stages on its infancy.I also blog.I do have a blog.I found this site few months back and since then i have been posting my poems.I hope with time and my writings will become more refined.

• Joseph Sauroford Rookie - 1st Stage (11/29/2011 4:02:00 AM) Post reply

Dear reader,

Firstly, I must admit that I'm a novice when it comes to the art of poetry, but I am also it's fervent student. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Joseph Sauroford, born and raised in Berkshire, I have a love for classical novels and economic history. I have recently started writing poetry as a means of expressing my emotions, be it joy or misery, and will start to upload them onto this website. I have been greatly influenced through my childhood by my upbringing and Dumasian romanticism and I hope that these views will be well portrayed throughout my future poems.

I would like to thank the reader for their time in reading my introduction and hope that you will continue on and read my first poem, entitled 'Thanks to her'.

Joseph Sauroford

• Cici West Rookie - 1st Stage (11/27/2011 8:49:00 AM) Post reply

Wow Really New To This Site But Have Been Writn Poetry A Whilee Tho I Usually Writee Best When Im In The Moment or Just What I See
    Ex.
    She Layed There
    Confused and wondering Were this feeling is coming from
    Hurt and destroyed
    Yett feelings of bliss
    She Shattered like glass and fell
    Wanting that feeling to express
    But stress of what would happen next
    She closed her eyes and soon it was over
    free of connection
    But vexed of the man who made her

Thats Just random poem But Thanks For reading..

[Hata Bildir]