Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Adam Mckim (3/15/2012 5:55:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello. I'm new here and I would love to get some reviews on my poetry. I have added 11 poems of mine but the one that I really would like your thoughts on is called " The Show" . It is a very painful and sad poem but I believe it's my best one yet.

Replies for this message:
    • Panda Broussard (1/1/2013 3:24:00 PM) Post reply

I just wanted to say so many of your poems define my heart. With tears I write this, I recently deleted all of mine. It was by accident I had your listed as the poem of the day. So I started reading ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Gassan Cibril (3/15/2012 2:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

this is good poem

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie - 0 Points Karen Deeks (3/14/2012 5:21:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello, I've only recently joined here.. Invited by a friend jk from another site.. I am so much happier here. I've only really been writing for a year. I adore poetry of all sorts. I hope to read and improve as I go. Thanks Karen

• Johnny Dodo (3/14/2012 11:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, my names johnny I'm new here to. I'm still new to writing in general but I this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm mainly trying to write novels but I love poetry too. Well good lu ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Tom Higgins (3/12/2012 2:19:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, I'm Tom and I live in Northwest England, in the Lake District.I started writing out of the blue about six years ago, and I have only started to post my little ditties very recently and I have posted 27 poems to date. Please feel free to have a read of my words and please feel free to comment!

• Rookie - 0 Points Umul Baneen Brohi (3/12/2012 3:59:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I am a high-school student.My poetry is based on my experiences.I posted 2 poems.Please read them.Any kind of criticism/appreciation would help strengthening my spirits to write more.Regards.

• Rookie - 0 Points Frank Acquafredda (3/11/2012 11:53:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to all, My name is Frank, i am 37 and i live in New York. I was very happy to randomly find this site today. I have not been able to find the time to write or a site worth posting on until today. I posted over 14 poems that i have written over the past few years. i hope that some of you can find the time to read and review my work, good or bad, i am always trying to improve. Well i look forward to reading and reviewing some of your work as well.,

• Rookie - 0 Points Dilshad Roshan (3/10/2012 8:14:00 PM) Post reply

hai, my name is Dilshad.I have submitted 4 poems here.Hope you all see those poems and kindly comment on them. Thank you...

• Rookie - 0 Points Dilshad Roshan (3/10/2012 8:13:00 PM) Post reply

hai, my name is Dilshad.I have submitted 4 poems here.Hope you all see those poems and kindly comment on them.thanx..

• Rookie - 0 Points John Hazon Palen (3/9/2012 3:28:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have just submitted my newest poem.. I think it speaks for itself and by itself with all of its rhythms and rhymes! If you may ask, I write poems so as to clarify things out of my hazy thoughts which at times struck me.. It's my way of LOOSING MYSELF! ; ') AJA, everyone!

• Phyllis T. Halle (3/9/2012 8:34:00 PM) Post reply

John, I agee with your thought that you write to clarify your own thoughts. Very often, a poem will just occur in my thoughts as I am trying to figure out what some problem or situation means. But ... more

• Rookie - 518 Points Kee Thampi (3/7/2012 3:03:00 AM) Post reply

many millions of people around the globe live in the shadow of terrorism,
    we want free from fear.
    our mother earth should be protected.
    our green earth is a Godly blessing
    our youths are blessed with dreams...creativity.
    I know where we are going... our future dreamed to be bright

[Hata Bildir]