Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Gicaniro Will (4/7/2012 4:52:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Otherwise the clock seems to tick slower; well, tomorrow’s long queue might flush longer. better sign in to my poems don't miss this one. hahaha!
    but still to all poets there keep the spirit!

• Rookie - 0 Points jas Cagz (4/6/2012 5:21:00 PM) Post reply

Jas Cagz just passing through'
    Saying a quick hello to you and you,
    I'd be very greatful if you commented on my stuff'
    Right I'm off now people that, s enough,
    Just leave, s me to say and this I swear'
    To one and all take good care.

• Rookie Michelle Cook (4/5/2012 9:14:00 PM) Post reply

hey people, my names michelle and i'm a 13 year old aspiring writer. writing poetry is my escape from the rest of the world. please read my poems and comment, thanks :)

• Rookie Christal Blue (4/5/2012 6:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone!

I have always loved writing poetry, and I have recently come across this site and it's amazing! I am new to the site, and am excited to post my poems,
    Please stop by and take a look at my poems and please comment :) Your comments are much appreciated!
    I am aiming to have at least 1 poem a week in if not more!

-C.Blue :)

• Rookie Michael Ryan (4/4/2012 10:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to include tags somehow so that my poems could be categorized. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks so much. My poems can be found under the username Michaelpoetry Ryan. Thanks again.

• Rookie Greg Michael (4/3/2012 7:31:00 AM) Post reply

Hey. I'm Greg and I'm new to writing poetry, would love you guys to stop by and take a look. All comments welcome! My poems are generally fun and slightly funny (or so I like to think!)

Please take a peak and let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Greg

• Rookie Chantel Egan (3/28/2012 10:15:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Im chantel and i like to mostly write lyrical poems

• Rookie Geovanni Leaño (3/27/2012 9:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone,

I just came back to the community and is amazed on the changes and of course the things that remained. Anyway, i manage to come up with a new poem title: " Sweet Adieu" , hope you can dropp by, read, and comment on it. i need them to improve ;) thanks.

keep writing everyone.

• Rookie Hassan Adan (3/27/2012 6:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone,

I just started to write poetry and hopefully in time I will get better, so please read my poetry and make comments and in time i will get better

Thank You

• Rookie Besa Dede (3/26/2012 5:59:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everybody!
    I am quite new in this website. I have put 15 poems in my profile (still more to come) . I kindly invite all of you to read them and give me reviews and feedback.
    Your critique will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    -Besa

[Hata Bildir]