Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie Tolulope Modupe (6/20/2012 5:49:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi members, i joined this site not quite long. I have four poems here..race, bone of my bone, All hail my dear mistress I and All hail my dear mistress II. I hereby request the entire members to help me rate and comment on my poem. Thanks 4 reading!

• Rookie Stella Nicole Gopal (6/19/2012 9:07:00 AM) Post reply

hey...uhm well I'm new to this site so i just wanted to say hello...and im hoping to get alot of comments so i now were i stand with poem...i right poetry for fun as a hobby but it would be nice to now how well i am.....

• Rookie Ritika Abrol (6/19/2012 5:14:00 AM) Post reply

Please read, rate and comment on my poetry.
    I'd really like to know if am any good :)

Thank you!

• Rookie - 0 Points ~lovely No One~ (6/17/2012 9:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, I am Lovely No One.. I am no one, but I wish to become someone.. I write my poems in times I cant think.. If they are to much.. Please let me know.. Comment or message me.. I would very much like to know what you all think.

~Sencerly
    Lovely No One

• Rookie Winston Hall (6/17/2012 7:42:00 PM) Post reply

Hello my name is Winston Edgar Hall,
    I am new to this place.. I have been writing for several years and always told myself I would never get published until way later in life. Well, this is not necessarily being published, but it is a good way to show others what I've been working on as well as see what poetry is being put out nowadays. Please feel free to message me to talk or conversate in regards to anything. Please look at my poems and comment. I only have one on the site right now called A Passing Realization. I just thought of that title because it said we should have one, It is sell worth the read.

• Rookie Nims-sunshine Princess (6/16/2012 5:11:00 AM) Post reply

Hello... Everyone...
    I am Nami...
    Inviting you all to see my poems..and feel free to comment over...them
    as well can inbox me...how i can improve myself....
    Poems does is the Best way to express what is in your heart...
    at the instance...
    love....
    and sight...

sadness...
    and Drought...

*smiles*

I will wait....

• Rookie Jon Terry (6/14/2012 6:06:00 PM) Post reply

Hello,
    I love the site, I googled it for some soul healing and was quickly inspired to add a few of my own, so today I wrote a few which are about my life right now, well in fact for my Daughter, I'm not a poet but they jumped on to the paper straight from my heart and only took a few minutes so not sure if they are good or not?
    but please read them they are quite short but truly from my soul.
    Bye
    Jon

• Rookie - 24 Points Godfrey Morris (6/14/2012 8:06:00 AM) Post reply

Hello poetry World, I am inviting you to view my latest poems, most recent being " Seek and Find"

Thank you/Gracias/Merci

• Rookie William Marion (6/13/2012 1:56:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone im new to this site and new to poetry as well. I have lots of questions on how this site works and about how to navigate the site and use it in the most convenient way possible. Anyones suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also wanted to know if My real name appears on all my posts and submissions or if writing an alias at the end of everything is just a waste of time.

• Rookie Oludipe Oyin Samuel (6/12/2012 1:02:00 PM) Post reply

Hello comrades. I just experienced the genuine smear of poetry right here and I'm motivat'd. May I invite you to scan through my poetry and do some literary appreciation. Your words will help me... A LOT! . Thank you v.much.
    Rgrds
    Samuel

[Hata Bildir]