Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Logan Arnold (6/8/2012 2:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all. My name is Logan Arnold and I would like for you to read some of my poetry and comment on it if you feel propelled to do so. I will likely do the same. Thank you and have a full day.

http://www.poemhunter.com/logan-arnold/

• Elron Cho (6/6/2012 3:30:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, i'm new here and i'll be posting the rest of the poems I've written here soon. Any feedback or criticism is most welcome :)

• Cierrah Smiles (6/5/2012 11:15:00 PM) Post reply

HEY! ! ! will you please read my poems! ! ! !

• Gene Richards (6/4/2012 3:56:00 PM) Post reply

I'm another new member. I failed English at school and have try to teach myself better spelling and grammar as I go through life. Somewhere down the line, I fell in love with the language, its literature and its poetry.

Sometimes a ditty or two springs forth and it's great to have a place to place them.

As with everyone else, I would love some feedback on them and suggestions to improve. :)

• Damein Taylor (6/2/2012 11:10:00 AM) Post reply

Hey i joined today and it would be cool if someone would read my poems and be honest about what they think.

• Eyerusalem Tesfaye (6/1/2012 8:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hey every one i am glad i joined this site. Please read my poems and comment. Thanx

• Olasunkanmi Ojileru (5/31/2012 5:34:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone, I just joined poemhunters some minutes ago. Please I will appreciate your comments and correction whenever I am wrong. Thanks

• Mykonos Poetry Club (5/26/2012 4:30:00 PM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/mykonos-poetry-club/

Mykonospoetryclub.tumblr.com

Views and feedback would be really good :)

• Jeremy Vargas (5/25/2012 6:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone, I'm jeremy and glad I found this site.
    Cool stuff on here, and I'm glad I have a place to share my poems.

• Olanipekun immanuel Omotayo (5/25/2012 10:42:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, members of the pen family. I just joined poemhunters few hours ago. Please feel free to correct and put me into right order, if I err. What do you think the poem I posted?

[Hata Bildir]