Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Mandi June (7/4/2012 11:27:00 AM) Post reply Stage

What an honor to be selected to contribute the Member Poem of the Day! I hope you all enjoy it :)

• Dawn Winters (7/3/2012 11:50:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello I am hoping to meet fellow poets! I would love to read anyone's poems and would appreciate the same in return.

• Kamal N. Baruah (7/2/2012 11:02:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hiee everyone :) M pretty new here :) making poems is my way of expressing myself :) I hope I'll get all d other support as well

• Nick Masesso (7/2/2012 10:17:00 AM) Post reply Stage

My fictionalized short stories, poetry and prose have been published in the Starry Night Review, Elagant Thorn Review, Language and Culture.net and Vagabond Press. My latest book " Armor of Innocence" and first book " Walking the Midway in Purgatory: A Journal" are available on-line and through book stores. My current writing can be seen at Web Blog: - http://www.nickmasesso.wordpress.com/

• Precious Okidika (7/1/2012 5:34:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hallo every one, my name is precious okidika. I jus signed up here yesterday. Follow me as i give you imagery of my beloved country Nigeria.

• Precious Okidika (7/1/2012 5:29:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hallo every one, my name is precious okidika. I jus signed up here yesterday. Follow me as i give you imagery of my beloved country Nigeria.

• Baro Done (7/1/2012 9:19:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hi i use hate, loss, lonliness, longing as my main themes in my poems, i hope i can develope more optimistic view and good style with practice.

• Sallam Yassin (7/1/2012 9:11:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

i just started to write about me and my feeling for(house use) only! , but some time later i began to share with u guys this human feelin and i am sure at some where at any corner of this world maybe this can mean for one person what can help him in better understanding of him self.
    thank u.

Replies for this message:
  • Stephanie Breuer (7/1/2012 7:43:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello =)

As you probably already guessed, my name is Stephanie and I signed up here yesterday. I already posted a few poems. I'd be immensely happy if some of you could check them out and give me some feedback!
    Besides the poetry, I also write short stories (mainly for kids) , but I'd be happy to show one or the other to anybody who's interested!
    Thanks!

• Nicklas Leow (7/1/2012 3:14:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone.
    My name is Nicklas Leow,
    Please guide me to writing better poems and maybe come and look at the poem I wrote so far.

[Hata Bildir]