Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Robin Bennett (7/19/2012 1:50:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies Stage

Hi! Pretty new here. If anyone wants to help each other out by reading and replying to each others work, I'm in!

Replies for this message:
    • Maged Habib (8/4/2012 9:00:00 PM) Post reply Stage

thanks, so how did you find my poem?

• Maged Habib (7/23/2012 1:43:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Dude or dudette plz check my poem, i only posted one. And afraid to post everything so as not to be stolen. Some of the stuff are not registered.

• Robin Bennett (7/18/2012 3:19:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone,
    I've been writing for most of my life and decided to post my work here and get some honest feedback. I belong to a poetry forum and get nice feedback and am comfortable there, but it does nothing to further my aspirations of finally seeing my name in print. If anyone would look at my work and give me some feedback I will certainly return the favor. Thanks! -Robin xoxo

• Ashley Dias (7/18/2012 2:13:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, im new and would love it if you read some of my poems. Any comments will be much appreciated! ! Its also an opportunity for me to meet other talented poets and make new friends. :)

• Samir Nuhu (7/18/2012 1:34:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, i am a knew poet so to speak, and i feel my poetry is something that every poetic mind would want to go through, so please i would apprecite ratings and comments. Thank you all

• Yohan Blarke (7/16/2012 9:26:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hi! its my first day on the site

i'm here to read inspiring poems and make an o'erful lot of friends.

catch y'all later. :)

• Marimar Florensia (7/14/2012 1:25:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Best service, quality and price for kitchen cabinets is www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk/kitchen-cabinets.php. I’ve searched for long enough for the right kitchen cabinets so I should know a little. Kitchen cabinets normally come in heights of 570mm for the base unit cabinets but that includes feet heights of 150mm,720mm or 900mm. The depth of a normal base cabinet is 570mm. Kitchen cabinets genarally come in standard widths of 300mm,400mm,500mm,600mm,800mm,1000mm and sometimes 1200mm although 1200mm kitchen cabinets are quite rare. The majority of kitchen cabinets are made from MFC more commonly known as chipboard although some companies do offer solid wood or MDF kitchen cabinets. Most kitchen cabinets are meade from 18mm thick chipboard although some kitchen companies do offer a 15mm cabinet. A lot of council home kitchens use only 15mm chipboard. The back of the kitchen cabinet is normally made from 3mm MDF or even hardboard although some kitchen companies offer a solid back panel. Most kitchen cabinet doors are 720mm high normally known as a highline door. Some base units doors can be 570mm high with a 140mm drawer that goes above commonly known as a drawerline door. Most kitchen doors come in widths of 300mm,400mm,500mm or 600mm although some kitchen companies do offer a 150mm and 450mm door. So that’s what I’ve learnt about kitchen cabinets over the last month so I just thought that I would tell you all.

[url=http://www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk/kitchen-cabinets.php]Kitchen Cabinets[/url]

Replies for this message:
  • Tricia Aizpuru (7/12/2012 8:39:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hey there...=) i just wanted to read some of your works, and i hope u'l read mine too..i just posted " Swift Touch of Fate" ... hope u'l like it..=)

• Karanvir Sahota (7/12/2012 8:14:00 PM) Post reply Stage

i wrote 3 poems so far i promise they are unique and are each very special, read them and enjoy!

• Black On Black Arts (7/12/2012 3:20:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hello poem enthusiasts, writers and all im Black on Black Arts and I have poems on my page please read and comment if you have poetry on here i will be more than happy to read it thank you for your time and stay inspired

• Idi Murray (7/10/2012 10:54:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Just here to introduce myself to all the poets. I write poetry and blog at 206teatime.blogspot.com. I have blogged a couple of poems I've written in the past and actually stepped through my writing process to create a new piece on the blog itself. Go on ove and check it out.

[Hata Bildir]