Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 40 Points Black On Black Arts (10/13/2012 2:31:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

hello i have two poems and i need you the poem hunter community to read rate and comment on them please only a picture and dementia thank you

• Rookie - 5 Points Sujeet Kumar Vishwakarma (10/11/2012 12:04:00 PM) Post reply

Hi fellow Poets and Poem lovers. I have been an avid poet since childhood. Please read and rate my poems. thanks in advance...

• Rookie A B (10/10/2012 2:07:00 AM) Post reply

My dear pals, Cordially invite all of you to go through some of the contributions I have posted and give your valuable comments on the same.

• Rookie - 279 Points Matthias Pantaleon (10/7/2012 10:09:00 PM) Post reply

Noble Poets,
    Please feel free to rate and leave your comments: www.poemhunter.com/matthias-pantaleon/

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/6/2012 4:14:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,

Cordially invite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• Rookie Matthew Peel (10/5/2012 1:37:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this site and new to the idea of sharing my poetry... But I would love for you all to read the bit of poetry I have. There's only 4 (I think) for now but I have notepads upon notepads of poems and songs that will eventually be on here. Hope you like what you read!
    Thanks!
    Matt

• Rookie Alon Dy (10/5/2012 1:40:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Poet,

Please feel free to rate and give your comments to my poem. Thank you...

Yours,
    Alon Dy

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/4/2012 3:35:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,
    Cordially invite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• Rookie Daniel Einstein (10/3/2012 11:21:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey guys, how is it going?hopefully great, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sending me two of your written and favorite poems, and i will comment and rate them; because i am that kind of guy. Don't be shy and send me a message, i will be waiting. xD

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Shalini Shukla (10/3/2012 6:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Daniel Will highly appreciate if you could visit my blog -www.shalinishuklaa.blogspot.in and rate my writing. You may leave your comments there itself. Thanks Shalini

• Rookie Shalini Shukla (10/3/2012 6:45:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi all I am a new member on this site. Please visit my blog -www.shalinishuklaa.blogspot.in and leave your comments and feedback there. Will be eternally grateful. Thanks Shalini

• Rookie Uche Precious (10/1/2012 9:30:00 AM) Post reply

i greet you all.i have been a member for some time now but i have never visited your forum and that has been the reason why i had not posted any poem. but i promise to post a poem very soon and hope you all will do justice to it by your great comments.thanks.

[Hata Bildir]