Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Philo Yan (8/10/2012 3:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Hi Everyone,

I joined Poem Hunter at 2.30 am this morning(Malaysian Time) August 10,2012
    I could not sleep and thought of looking for poems for my new blog.
    If you have written a poem that can be used for gift giving,
    I will be happy to post it for you in my blog page.
    I look forward to your feedback of my poems posted here so that I can improve it.

Please dropp by at: http://philoawesomegiftideas.blogspot.com.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and Have An AweSome Day!

Philo

Replies for this message:
    • Philo Yan (8/10/2012 5:23:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I mean 'drop.' Admin, please take note that the delet button is not functioning. Thanks.

• Don Longshore (8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello, all around the world. My name's Don Longshore, and while I consider myself a poet/writer, I can see just in some of the works I've read here that I've got some catching up to do. I only have 3 poems on this site right now (" Circle" , " Little Boy" , and " Over the Edge" ;) , but I have many more in my heart. I also have a blog that I am rather proud of (seriously-erudite.blogspot.com) so if you would like to check any/all of it out, be my guest.

• Indranil Bhaduri (8/7/2012 1:33:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello friends. Have just started to contribute here. Invite you all to read my poems and express your opinions. Thanks to all. Indranil

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:47:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey everyone im not sure if my message worked before but id just like to say that im new here and ive posted around 3 poems and there are many more which i have written to come up on this site I just wanted to introduce myself and felt that maybe you may want to take a look at my poetry... Thanks i really appreciate it!

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Mother Earth!

• Sahil Mamtani (8/6/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey everyone... This is Sahil Mamtani. I've just joined poem hunter and this site is amazing.... Here is a poem that you might wanna check out.. Thanks a lot again!

• Shalyn Stachmus (8/6/2012 7:27:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Greetings! I've just joined PH and I would just like to say hello to all those of my fellow souls who have found poetry to be everything that I have: versatile, expressive, honest, beautiful, but most of all, FROM YOUR HEART. I can't wait to read some fantastic poetry!

• Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) (8/5/2012 9:25:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi, I am Jessica. Im not new to poemhunter but i havent been on for awhile. I already have about 107 poems on here and would like for people to read them and leave comments. I will be posting more here later on this month.

• Nicklas Leow (8/4/2012 7:23:00 AM) Post reply Stage

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/rain-578/
    Please comment and help me improve on this poem thanks!

• Gabrielle Fleming (8/3/2012 4:17:00 PM) Post reply Stage

check out my poems please!

[Hata Bildir]