Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 0 Points Abdul Haye Amin (12/1/2012 7:53:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello every one. I am new here please guide me journey to the rights path 'Poems Hunter.Com' should I ever slip from slippery road, missing traffic lights, those who well guided hope you will show the directions. May God take care of every one else. My Websites: http://abdulhaye300503.wordpress.com/about/

• Rookie - 0 Points Jacquelyn Burge (11/30/2012 11:48:00 AM) Post reply

I'm Kind of new here. I find this website alot of help. I've been trying to find a way to get my poetry out there and now I have. Im 17 yrs, I've been writing stories all my life, but I found poetry as my escape 5 years ago. I've kept a poetry journal ever since. Poetry is my safe place and I think it's time I let others see who i really am. I'm warnig though, my poetry varies alot of different topics, but mostly I'm a dark poet. I rarely write happy poems. My inspirations are Edgar Allen Poe and William Shakespeare. I am no ordinary teenager. Check out my Poems and let me Know what you think :)

• Rookie Rachel Stapleton (11/29/2012 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

I am new. Ta-da! My brain isn't working so well lately, so my poems haven't been very strong. I've only posted two, and hope to dig up the rest of mine. I hope someone, anyone can take something from them. Read and feel free to critique them, slander them, or love them!

• Rookie Gill Egan (11/29/2012 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I've just started writing poetry, and I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to critique my stuff or what their thoughts are on it. My pen name is Gill Egan (say it really fast to get the idea) and I'm from Canada.

• Rookie Karoliena Somura (11/27/2012 10:29:00 PM) Post reply

Im a 17 year old chick going through and been through alot of shit. I just started opening up, at school, with my friends and now on the internet, it might be alittle disturbing to read, but I would really appreciate if you could check it out and tell me what you think, and I know Im not alone and that everyone goes through some kinda shit, so thats the stuff Im into and want to read, so I would be more than happy to read and comment on the poems of your deepest and most sincere thoughts and feelings and stories whether its your story or not.

• Rookie Scott Mcqueen (11/26/2012 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, everyone. I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't really been active until recently. Any critique, good or bad, and/or tips are more than appreciated. I don't feel like my work is complete without some third=party perspective. If you would like me to read and comment on your work, I would also be happy to do that.

Thank you for reading,
    Scott Marek

• Rookie Justin Gonzalez (11/25/2012 5:57:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am basically coming out of no where. I have been writing since I was 18 (I'm 23 now) and hope to one day be published. But until then, I will continue to write and progress my skill. I am here to meet other poets like me and establish fruitful relationships with great poetic minds. So please, check out some of my works and feel free to share some of your poetry with me. :)

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie Tyler Chambers (11/22/2012 9:08:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all.
    If anyone has a few minutes to read over my writings, I will do the same with theirs.
    I appreciate any and all comments, be them critique or interpretation.
    Thanks and God bless.

• Rookie - 36 Points Jetty J Newnham (11/20/2012 7:30:00 AM) Post reply

I'm asking you all to read this & pass it on. Their is a scam that appears to be going for a long time, I received a private msg last wk asking me to contact them, then they will tell you a story of how they became orphans, during Liberia's civil war, although sad, it's a lie, easy to be caught up in. So if anyone claiming to live in a refugee camp in dakar senegal their are know camps. So please read & pass it on jeff

• Rookie Celestial - (11/19/2012 11:28:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, I'm Jill and 24 year. I come from the Netherlands and I love poetry!
    I wanna meet other poets! (:

Bye; Jill.

[Hata Bildir]