Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • A B (10/10/2012 2:07:00 AM) Post reply

My dear pals, Cordially invite all of you to go through some of the contributions I have posted and give your valuable comments on the same.

• Matthias Pantaleon Rookie - 1st Stage (10/7/2012 10:09:00 PM) Post reply

Noble Poets,
    Please feel free to rate and leave your comments: www.poemhunter.com/matthias-pantaleon/

• Indranil Bhaduri Rookie - 1st Stage (10/6/2012 4:14:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,

Cordially invite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• Matthew Peel Rookie - 1st Stage (10/5/2012 1:37:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this site and new to the idea of sharing my poetry... But I would love for you all to read the bit of poetry I have. There's only 4 (I think) for now but I have notepads upon notepads of poems and songs that will eventually be on here. Hope you like what you read!
    Thanks!
    Matt

• Alon Dy Rookie - 1st Stage (10/5/2012 1:40:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Poet,

Please feel free to rate and give your comments to my poem. Thank you...

Yours,
    Alon Dy

• Indranil Bhaduri Rookie - 1st Stage (10/4/2012 3:35:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,
    Cordially invite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• Daniel Einstein Rookie - 1st Stage (10/3/2012 11:21:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey guys, how is it going?hopefully great, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sending me two of your written and favorite poems, and i will comment and rate them; because i am that kind of guy. Don't be shy and send me a message, i will be waiting. xD

Replies for this message:
    • Shalini Shukla (10/3/2012 6:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Daniel Will highly appreciate if you could visit my blog -www.shalinishuklaa.blogspot.in and rate my writing. You may leave your comments there itself. Thanks Shalini

• Shalini Shukla (10/3/2012 6:45:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi all I am a new member on this site. Please visit my blog -www.shalinishuklaa.blogspot.in and leave your comments and feedback there. Will be eternally grateful. Thanks Shalini

• Uche Precious Rookie - 1st Stage (10/1/2012 9:30:00 AM) Post reply

i greet you all.i have been a member for some time now but i have never visited your forum and that has been the reason why i had not posted any poem. but i promise to post a poem very soon and hope you all will do justice to it by your great comments.thanks.

• Ruby Honeytip Rookie - 1st Stage (10/1/2012 3:00:00 AM) Post reply

Be gentle.......what do you think?

Like a Boss
    Sometimes......
    She wants to see the base of his throat as he throws his head back to laugh
    She wants to taste the salty ocean air on her lips and hear her own soft whimper as he bends to kiss her.
    She wants to feel him whisper sweet, crazy words close to her ear and delight in the hidden shivers he brings to the depths of her
    She wants to let the heat from his hand burn her thigh
    She wants to pull his sweet breath inside her chest and hold it until she knows it has travelled to the centre of her.
    She wants permission to stand close...very close...
    Can he tell that his name starts deep inside her and rings and rings and rings?.......
    Then she opens her eyes and, ever ladylike, crosses her legs, hands folded over her knees, as the world comes back to focus
    She wonders if this too shall pass
    So she can get back to work!  
    Ruby Honeytip

• Daniel Einstein Rookie - 1st Stage (9/30/2012 6:17:00 PM) Post reply

Okay guys! Its that time again in which I let you send me
    at least 2 of your favorite poems, and I will rate them and comment on them.
    Don't be afraid, its only my opinion. Send me a message, I will be waiting. Have a great day or night.

[Hata Bildir]