Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• Black On Black Arts (8/19/2014 8:36:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hi please check out my new poems defining moment and kissing a fool please do me the honor of rating and commenting your feedback will be greatly aqppreciated

• Denise Naidoo (8/17/2014 4:02:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hi guys! Please check out my spoken word below

http://www.mixcloud.com/LyricallyInspired/building-walls/

Let me know what you think! : -) Advice appreciated! ! ! ! !

Much Love!

• Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (8/15/2014 4:42:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello Poets! !

i have been writing poetry for almost 50 years..you would think it is the only thing I live for well it wouldn't do my Muse any good if i wasn't around to fulfill her inspiration and thoughts..sometimes i feel like I'm her secretary...just kidding....at any rate it's nice to come back for a visit and read new poems and greet new members..keep up the good work poets the world is in need of us..have a nice day! ! if you have time feel free to read my poems, comment and rate..thank you..

• Sanjibsaha Aniketa (8/15/2014 1:09:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hi, It's pleasure for me to mention that i am fond of Sanjibsaha Aniketa's poems. He is renowned Bengali poet & Writer. His recent books include Aami O Aamityber Aashpash [Self & surrounding selfness ] - a critical philosophical thought,
    Dharmiya udvid- lokakatha Sanskriti o Adhunik bigyan [ Religious plants - Mythology Culture & Modern science ] - Vol. - 1 & vol.2. I am not able to upload regularly his poems, but trying. Hope that you will also be delighted by going through his poems & votes for the same. Thanking you. - - Rungia

• Benjamin Wiche (8/11/2014 1:27:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

hello great minds....
    I've been awakened with some piece of writing, after going on hibernation for awhile, please I need your views on these piece.
    :)

Replies for this message:
  • Corey Jones (8/10/2014 11:48:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hi everyone, I've finally posted new poems since my leave of absence. Still looking for readers of any and all kinda to just read and vote/comment if you would like! I've come to terms that all of my poems won't be perfect or great so any and all tips/info/criticism is accepted and welcome!

• Hannah Bryson- Price (8/9/2014 9:47:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Poem Hunter, but have several poems. I first got into poetry during summer school, going into my freshman year. It really hasn't been that long since then. I Invite everyone and anyone to read my poems and I hope you enjoy them. Please don't be judgmental I am new to this.: -]

• Tammy Ashton (8/9/2014 9:17:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello fellow poets. I have been writing since I was able to read, however; my mother discouraged my writing and burned my journals long ago. I gave up until just recently. I welcome any and all constructive advise. Please read my poems and I will do the same for you. Be kind but be honest

• Sharilynn Reaser (8/9/2014 2:38:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I'd just like to invite you all to read my poems. I use poetry as a form of therapy for myself to get out feelings I'm having... I think it can be very therapeutic and cathartic, so some of my poetry is very emotionally based, but I think it is very artistic too.

• Chibueze Osuji (8/6/2014 1:58:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Greetings;
    Firstly, I want to thank you all for this opportunity. And secondly it is great to be in your midst. This is my page link here, I'll like you all to read my poems. Thank you as you read.
    [a href=" http://www.poemhunter.com/chibueze-oscar-osuji/" ][u]Click to read my poems on www.poemhunter.com[/u][/a]

[Hata Bildir]