Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• John Masaitis Rookie - 1st Stage (9/16/2014 7:18:00 PM) Post reply

hi there I am new to this site and have just started back writing poetry. I am not very good in the punctuation department when it comes to the poems I write so if you could help anyone in that aspect and any feedback would be helpful. I am a roofer who writes about things that happened in my life and things I find interesting to write about. mostly Life and the world we live in. Looking to read and meet new poets

• Carl Wilde Rookie - 1st Stage (9/14/2014 5:48:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Imagine amongst us all, there is a troubadour of great intent, who is inherently destined to be heard. I hope that is you, with myself following closely, realising our destiny.
    Greetings everyone! I am so grateful to be given this opportunity, to connect with like minded lyricists :) . I have a lot of metrical composition to read through, but I do it with great verve and intent.
    I look forward to meeting as many mellifluous souls, .as I dare to.
    Good luck and best wishes to everyone.

Replies for this message:
    • John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/15/2014 7:14:00 PM) Post reply

No one will force you to meet anyone, it's considered impolite. Enjoy yourself and stay creative

• A. A. Woodall Rookie - 1st Stage (9/13/2014 12:19:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have been writing since I was a child. I recently decided I would put some of my works out there for the world to read. I do not really have a style when it comes to poetry, I typically go with the flow of what I am feeling in the moment. Hopefully you will enjoy some of my works. Leave a comment or two!

• John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/14/2014 11:00:00 PM) Post reply

Give me a couple of days and I will reach you. Am wading through a stack at the moment, but I will get to you.

• Gbolagade Taiwo Rookie - 1st Stage (9/12/2014 11:26:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello my fellow poets! I'm a young lad from Nigeria and I joined this beautiful site just a few days now and
    I've written at least 8 poems now...pls I want you to help me read my poems and tell me what you feel about
    It so that I can know how to correct my mistakes as you that no man is an island of himself. Thanks!

• John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/12/2014 11:01:00 PM) Post reply

Give me a couple of days and I will reach you. Am wading through a stack at the moment, but I will get to you.

• Keith Johnson Rookie - 1st Stage (9/12/2014 3:24:00 AM) Post reply

There is much more at my website 'Keith Johnson Wellington NZ' at: http://www.kjohnsonnz.blogspot.com

• Charity Nduhiu Rookie - 1st Stage (9/11/2014 3:39:00 AM) Post reply

I invite all to read my poems i am new and i like poetry.

• Mohammad Skati Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/9/2014 3:28:00 PM) Post reply

Please read my whole new poems. Thanks.

• Zed Undead Rookie - 1st Stage (9/9/2014 9:21:00 AM) Post reply

made a new poem today and I'm new so please read them and give me some tips

• Zed Undead Rookie - 1st Stage (9/9/2014 8:22:00 AM) Post reply

Hello my name is Zed and i write Haiku's and here is my first one

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/war-ravages/

• Mohammad Skati Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/6/2014 3:12:00 PM) Post reply

I wrote many poems today, so please go ahead read them and comment on them.

[Hata Bildir]