Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• John N Mate (4/19/2014 5:43:00 AM) Post reply

Hi....This is John Mate from Manipur, India, writing poems as a hobby. Kindly take a look at some of my poems and share your thoughts. Your sincere feedbacks and healthy criticisms will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

• Athena King (4/18/2014 1:54:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, I hail from Washington. My family recently moved to Guam where I now reside. I am a kinda dark poet especially for a 14 year old girl.

• Avi Sharma (4/15/2014 10:45:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Avi sharma and I hail from India. I started writing at a very young age. My poetry is usually very dark. I request you all to go through them and give me genuine feedback as I am not able to get it from other poetry sites, thank you.

• Haytham Mansour (4/6/2014 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Hellos,

The name is Haytham. I'm from Jordan and currently living in Germany. I've invested some of my bored time at college scribbling lines of rhymes on my notebooks and it got me finally into poetry. I'll be sharing some of my stuff soonish. I hope you enjoy them. Looking forward to reading your feedback.

• Anubhav Gupta (4/5/2014 1:51:00 PM) Post reply

hello folks. Hope you all are doing well. I would like to invite you all to visit my blog danubhav.blogspot.in hope it wont bother you much, please leave your valuable comments too

• Nonso Ibe (4/3/2014 5:44:00 AM) Post reply

Hey you guys, I posted a new poem. I really like this one and I don't like most. Please read :)

• Sara Dickson (4/2/2014 3:15:00 PM) Post reply

Hey I am a young poet (12 years old) just returned not many people have read my poems. I would like to know HONESTLY how good they are and please critique. I am posting some more on here too, so please read my poetry and comment. Thank you :) !

• Phil Charters (4/2/2014 1:44:00 AM) Post reply

Hi My name is Phil and I am from Australia. I have been posting for a few. Please have a read my poems and leave a comment.

• Victor Agbanyim (4/1/2014 2:51:00 AM) Post reply

i'm victor, just returned, need you guys advice and reviews on my poems...thank you

• Victor Agbanyim (4/1/2014 2:51:00 AM) Post reply

i'm victor, just returned, need you guys advice and reviews on my poems...thank you

[Hata Bildir]