Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• Lori Palazzo (7/20/2014 9:21:00 PM) Post reply

Hello I'm Lori Palazzo and I love to write poetry as a way to express myself, my thoughts and feelings. I also love to read the submissions of others work as a way to get to know their innermost thoughts and feelings. I look to nature as a way to get my creative juices flowing as it allows my mind and heart to open up and I can just feel. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you through your poetry and I hope you enjoy and are touched by mine as well.

• Saumya Gilra (7/19/2014 6:55:00 AM) Post reply

Hello!
    I'm Saumya Gilra and i love writing poems! I would appreciate if you could just go through my poems such as #the life of a cloud# and other such poems i would feel great if you liked my poems
    thank you!

• Colin Jeffery (7/18/2014 2:11:00 AM) Post reply

Dear fellow poets and poem lovers,

My ebook of seventy poems ‘ The Agony and the Ecstasy’ is now available from the kindle store on Amazon. I hope you will support me and get a copy and tell your family and friends, and perhaps review the collection. All the poems have been published in magazines. I now have six ebooks on kindle. If you want to find them: Go to ‘ Amazon.’ - - on the webepage you will see ‘ALL.’ Click on the little pointer to the right to lower menu - - click on ‘ Kindle Store’ type ‘Colin Jeffery’ into search panel. Press go. My books will appear.
    Thank you for you kind interest for which I am most grateful.

Colin Ian Jeffery

• Eesha Raaziah Naqvi (7/16/2014 1:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hello poets! I hope everyone is fine and doing well!
    I've returned to poemhunter.com after one-and-a-half month but this time via a new account. My previous one was by my then pen name Eesha Syed but since I shifted to another city in a hurry, I've lost hold of it. So this forum message is meant to inform everyone concerned that Eesha Syed and Eesha Raaziah Naqvi - my finalised pen name for literary works - are two accounts of the same and sole poet.
    While I was away, I worked on my debut poetry collection, currently its in process. So yeah, this literary bond between us - the reader and the writer - will continue growing stronger and stronger till God wills!
    Meanwhile I'll keep you updated with latest news of my debut book and latest poems via this sole active account. Take care and keep encouraging whilst reading and writing!

• Samantha Pearson (7/14/2014 6:45:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Poem Hunters!
    I just started writing poetry a short while ago, and I wanted a place to share my stuff and get some brutally honest critiques.

• Deb Drotor (7/7/2014 4:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hello poemhunters! I am teacher looking for engaging lessons for a creative writing class I will be teaching. Looks like I have found it in this website. Any thoughts or comments to share.

• Natalie Evans (7/4/2014 1:00:00 PM) Post reply

Hello lovelies! A friend suggested I try this site after having been disappointed with some others. I write anything and everything. Cheers! xoxo

• Vivek Mishra (7/4/2014 3:07:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I" m from India and I've been writing on and off for 4 or 5 years, this is the first time I've come up on such anice online poetry portal, I've found some really great poets and a lot of good poems, I myself have posted some of my poems and I would very much appreciate your suggestions and advice.

• Jena Crowe (7/4/2014 1:12:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone. I am a she-poet, bearing sloppy gifts. Nice to meet all of you - Jena ~.~

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/1/2014 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Ihallow! I am Gangadharan Nair Pulingat from India and having got such an opportunity to communicate through this page I express such good feeling and thank you all.

[Hata Bildir]