Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• Rookie - 200 Points Harold R Hunt Sr (10/31/2014 7:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, My name is Harold R Hunt Sr. I satarted writing poetry 20 years ago, My first poem Is Phone Call to heaven. Which was written on the night my mother passed away.
    I got Writes block for some years. The i ran into a x girlfriend on Fb She read my poems and told me i should try writting once more. I thank her for the boost. I now have 311 poems on 5 site And have 18 Award winning poems. I hope other poet's on here will read them And commet. being new to this is fun and i like your comments because it gives me the boost to keep going. Thank you all.

• Rookie - 14 Points Rupal Nath (10/27/2014 11:24:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Haan,
    Udna chahti hoon me,
    ghatao me jhoolana chahti hoon me,
    baadlon me na dhoondna mujhe,
    baadlon me simatna chahti hoon me.

Khooli khidkiyon se jhhank kar, Tamannao ko pankh lagakar,
    Har gam ko bhoolna chahti hoon me, Khushiyon ke daman ko choona chahti hoon me

Haan, Haan Udna chahti hoon me,
    Ghataon me jhoolna chahti hoon me.

Replies for this message:
    • Rupal Nath (10/27/2014 11:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, knowking at your door open your door let me introduce myseif i have come to join your hand Please like my poem & do comment

• Rookie - 71 Points Gypsy Pain (10/27/2014 7:54:00 PM) Post reply

I am new to this site and would really like some crit back on the lines i have put down. Good and bad.
    Thank you for letting me rent a lil space. Gypsy Pain

• Rookie - 40 Points Lewis Yeats (10/27/2014 3:42:00 AM) Post reply

hello! i am new here - if you could take the time to read my work i would really appreciate it. thank you.

• Rookie - 362 Points Stephen Warren Williams (10/27/2014 12:59:00 AM) Post reply

" Everyone is a poet waiting to happen, but not everyone happens to be a poet." (You can quote me on that, in fact if you ever use it I insist you do quote me *smile) Well I guess you can say that's why I just happen to be here. You too I am guessing. In the second grade my teacher said " One day you will be a poet" . I believed her ever since the day she said it and I'm still trying not to make her out to be a liar. So here I am Brother and Sister poets. I'd like you to take a look at my wares and let others know what you think... after all if you ask me I already think I'm a poet and so I don't need to be convinced. However just remember it's not for me I'm asking... Think of Mrs Wald my 2nd Grade Teacher at P.S.131 Queens, who may be looking down from Heaven for all I know right now waiting to get her wings. Help me not make a liar out of her. Have a Heart... All real Poets do... maybe you just happen to be one :) ...

• Freshman - 2,020 Points Points Of View (10/26/2014 12:36:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys I'm back with a vengeance! Just kidding..
    Been away for days...I have been busy with work..
    Holiday season is coming to town so I am busy with clients catering their travel needs...
    Hope I can sit down again and read all your poems....

Thank you

• Silver Star - 9,279 Points Mohammad Skati (10/22/2014 5:13:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have just posted some poems. Please go ahead read them and comment on them. Thanks.

• Soulful Heart (10/26/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply

sure will try to read and comment as many as possible.....hope u too wud spare a few minutes for my poems....i hv even written in urdu a few...so if u knw d language i wl b glad to knw ur opinion...

• Rookie - 96 Points Curtlan Popo (10/22/2014 11:43:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am a new member, if anybody would like to read my poetry and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

• Rookie - 75 Points Lungelo The Clairvoyant (10/22/2014 11:00:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi, fellow poets! I am new to the PoemHunter family and I would really like it if you guys read my work and give me your insight. I will be sure to act in kind. Thanks in advance.

• Gexg Lalnuna (10/30/2014 1:25:00 AM) Post reply

Will do...its nice to have our work notice and as for a poet feedback is very important

• Silver Star - 9,279 Points Mohammad Skati (10/20/2014 4:39:00 PM) Post reply

Please read my newest poems and comment on them.Thanks.

[Hata Bildir]