Treasure Island

Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/13/2014 4:15:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I just report my postings of poems in this column and invite you to comment as an inspirational attempt to my humble thoughts.

• Debra Robinson (6/7/2014 6:37:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Just joined here and I am very much enjoying the process of familiarizing myself with the site and reading so many quality poems. I hope you will stop by my page from time to time as I post some of my works. It is unnerving in some ways. I have written off and on for many years now mostly to entertain myself and at times to give myself and my thoughts a voice, although again, they were largely held in reserve for me. It is a process and certainly a moment of growth to be putting things out, not because I fear that people won't like it, more because I fear they will not understand. I welcome your thoughts and feedback. Look forward to engaging more here.

• James Whale (5/24/2014 1:45:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Just joined here and I'm really enjoying the breadth of poetry - loads of very beautiful words and thoughts

• Clarence Prince (5/24/2014 12:48:00 PM) Post reply Stage

To all the readers and writers here, know that you are at the right place for your poems.
    I have been here quite a long time now and I'm still happy with being here.
    Nonetheless you are all invited.to visit my page here and feel free to read my poems and leave a comment.
    Thanks, My very latest is called " THE SUN" just read and who knows perhaps you may be blessed!

• Tweetspeak Poetry (5/19/2014 8:31:00 AM) Post reply Stage

We are really pleased about two recent publications that have been well-received:

How to Read a Poem: Based on the Billy Collins Poem 'Introduction to Poetry' (" Winsome and surprising" —David Wright, Assistant Professor of English)

and

Love, Etc.: Poems of Love, Laughter, Longing and Loss (" Delicate, suggestive, clever." —Carl Sharpe, Versewrights)

• Cyndi Gacosta (5/14/2014 1:47:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

At Somnolence’s Border is an eclectic collection of poems written by Cyndi K. Gacosta. It touches upon various subjects from female bisexuality to love, life, and death in the urban landscape. This poetry collection is the poet’s soul in written form.

It is now available in eBook form on LuLu for only 99 cents: http://www.lulu.com/shop/cyndi-k-gacosta/at-somnolences-border/ebook/product-21625821.html

You can also check out the book trailer here: http://youtu.be/6UvVk7OYprQ

It will be available in paperback soon.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Jitesh Shah (5/10/2014 10:06:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Kindly read and commented on my poems. one of O Mother poem has special for mothers day the poem you rate and commented. Thank you very much.

• Micheal Olaniyi (5/4/2014 7:51:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Thanks to sir zvanvan.... And other on my poem....i appreciate it.

• Shobana Gomes (5/3/2014 7:28:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I write lyrics and would love to share my work with anyone willing to add music to it. Please feel free to send me a message for my collection. Thank you.

• Micheal Olaniyi (5/2/2014 10:23:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

Hello my fellow fathers and mother, sisters and brothers, in short my fellow poet and poetess as a whole, please i need your help on my poems, i am a young poet, which has published 22poems now on poemhunter, but rarely find a comment on my poem, and this is not encouraging, i can't even say this is where i am weak, so i can put more effort. Please i need your comment friends

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]