Post more comments

Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Clarence Prince (5/24/2014 12:48:00 PM) Post reply

To all the readers and writers here, know that you are at the right place for your poems.
    I have been here quite a long time now and I'm still happy with being here.
    Nonetheless you are all invited.to visit my page here and feel free to read my poems and leave a comment.
    Thanks, My very latest is called " THE SUN" just read and who knows perhaps you may be blessed!

• Tweetspeak Poetry (5/19/2014 8:31:00 AM) Post reply

We are really pleased about two recent publications that have been well-received:

How to Read a Poem: Based on the Billy Collins Poem 'Introduction to Poetry' (" Winsome and surprising" —David Wright, Assistant Professor of English)

and

Love, Etc.: Poems of Love, Laughter, Longing and Loss (" Delicate, suggestive, clever." —Carl Sharpe, Versewrights)

• Cyndi Gacosta (5/14/2014 1:47:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

At Somnolence’s Border is an eclectic collection of poems written by Cyndi K. Gacosta. It touches upon various subjects from female bisexuality to love, life, and death in the urban landscape. This poetry collection is the poet’s soul in written form.

It is now available in eBook form on LuLu for only 99 cents: http://www.lulu.com/shop/cyndi-k-gacosta/at-somnolences-border/ebook/product-21625821.html

You can also check out the book trailer here: http://youtu.be/6UvVk7OYprQ

It will be available in paperback soon.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Jitesh Shah (5/10/2014 10:06:00 AM) Post reply

Kindly read and commented on my poems. one of O Mother poem has special for mothers day the poem you rate and commented. Thank you very much.

• Colin Jeffery (5/6/2014 2:27:00 AM) Post reply

Dear Friends

My ebook of seventy poems ‘ The Agony and the Ecstasy’ is now available from the kindle store on Amazon. I hope you will support me and get a copy and tell your family and friends, and perhaps review the collection. All the poems have been published in magazines. I now have six ebooks on kindle. If you want to find them: Go to ‘ Amazon.’ - - on the webepage you will see ‘ALL.’ Click on the little pointer to the right to lower menu - - click on ‘ Kindle Store’ type ‘Colin Jeffery’ into search panel. Press go. My books will appear.
    Thank you for you kind interest for which I am most grateful.

Colin Ian Jeffery

• Micheal Olaniyi (5/4/2014 7:51:00 AM) Post reply

Thanks to sir zvanvan.... And other on my poem....i appreciate it.

• Shobana Gomes (5/3/2014 7:28:00 AM) Post reply

I write lyrics and would love to share my work with anyone willing to add music to it. Please feel free to send me a message for my collection. Thank you.

• Micheal Olaniyi (5/2/2014 10:23:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello my fellow fathers and mother, sisters and brothers, in short my fellow poet and poetess as a whole, please i need your help on my poems, i am a young poet, which has published 22poems now on poemhunter, but rarely find a comment on my poem, and this is not encouraging, i can't even say this is where i am weak, so i can put more effort. Please i need your comment friends

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Micheal Olaniyi (5/2/2014 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

Hello my fellow fathers and mother, sisters and brothers, in short my fellow poet and poetess as a whole, please i need your help on my poems, i am a young poet, which has published 22poems now on poemhunter, but rarely find a comment on my poem, and this is not encouraging, i can't even say this is where i am weak, so i can put more effort. Please i need your comment friends

• Roseann Shawiak (4/22/2014 7:32:00 AM) Post reply

Now having 10,515 poems on PoemHunter.com, I want to thank all the poets who read and comment on my poetry
    regularly. That's a lot of poetry I know, and those of you who read it, I just want you to know that I appreciate it and
    value your input and comments. You are all wonderful poets in your own right. RoseAnn V. Shawiak

[Hata Bildir]