Learn More

Poet's Announcements

Post your announcements of your recent achievements, publications, awards, news.
Post a message

• Rookie - 87 Points Wasan Hashim ibrahim (12/20/2014 6:52:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Please visit my poetry site:
    http://www.poemhunter.com/wasan-h-ibrahim/
    I appreciate you reading my poetry and it would be great to read your comments.
    Best Regards

• Freshman - 1,203 Points Jacqueline Nash (12/18/2014 6:18:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, It is the Winter Solstice on Sunday the 21st of December so I have just submitted my Winter Solstice poem. Please take a peek and feel free to comment, thank you. Regards, Jacqueline.

• Freshman - 1,126 Points Clarence Prince (12/17/2014 1:27:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to everyone:
    My new Poem: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Is now available for you to read;
    so, you're invited to visit my page and read it.
    For your kindness: you may also consider leaving a comment.

• Freshman - 1,203 Points Jacqueline Nash (12/14/2014 6:02:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I have just added a number of my poems. They are quite diverse in subject and style. Please do take a look and I would appreciate any comments. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Freshman - 1,126 Points Clarence Prince (12/12/2014 8:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all readers here:
    I just want you to know that my new poem: Salvation Road, is ready for you to read; and so, please feel free to read it and comment! May you all be blessed!

• Rookie - 167 Points Samya Bose (12/10/2014 10:50:00 AM) Post reply

I have just submitted a new poem named - Land Of The Ranas. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback friends.

• Rookie - 606 Points Jasbir Chatterjee (12/10/2014 1:13:00 AM) Post reply

Dear Friends, it gives me great pleasure to inform you all that my collection of short stories, " Emotional Reflections" is getting published next month in Kenya by a Kenyan publisher Ojwang Highway Press. My publisher would like to market this book in India as well. Please support us on this debut project by commenting on this post that you would like to read this book once it is out. I look forward to your blessings and whole-hearted support.

• Silver Star - 8,822 Points Heather Wilkins (12/4/2014 1:51:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone and happy writing I have read many amazing poets on poem hunter Several of my poems will be published in Reflections Magazine

• Rookie - 131 Points Mysia Hayling (11/28/2014 9:37:00 AM) Post reply

I have recently add some new poems, I would appreciate some feed backs from writers. I would be very grateful as a passionate writer to have my work critique to improve my art. Please I am looking forward to hearing from you.

• Rookie - 132 Points Juwon Daniel (11/24/2014 3:12:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Fellows, kudos to you all for the great work You've choosen, though i'm not a new POET but due to my posting i am. So i'm urging u to read my poems nt get a taste of my exerience and comment bravely. One love.

[Hata Bildir]