Treasure Island

Movie Lines and Quotes

Post a message
  • Olayemi Ayo (7/24/2012 2:03:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I am not to blame, i have made my choice. Do it right and get good result. Do not relent, pursue your dreams to the letter. Quoted by Olayemi Ayo.

• Olayemi Ayo (7/17/2012 3:44:00 AM) Post reply Stage

A spoken word inside a man makes a man to be frustrated when not spoken out.
    Quoted by Olayemi Ayo.

• Ebi Robert (7/16/2012 1:40:00 PM) Post reply Stage

The man who says there is no God is called a fool by the moon.

• Uguru-okorie Joseph (7/12/2012 8:30:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I sought for the true meaning of love but i got to know that the answer was nowhere but in the way i shape my heart. By-(U-O JOSEPH)

• Faith Fimano (7/12/2012 1:46:00 PM) Post reply Stage

The only reason I look up to you is because your taller then me. - (((I have no idea who wrote this BUT I LUV IT! ! ! ;) *LOL*)))

• Faith Fimano (7/12/2012 1:41:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Bad meets Evil.Ken kills Barbie.This is my happy world. - NoName NoName

• Faith Fimano (7/12/2012 1:38:00 PM) Post reply Stage

If I haven't scared you yet you must be just like me. - NoName NoName

• Tammie Aimson (7/12/2012 5:02:00 AM) Post reply Stage

James, james bond.
    ha lol.

• Tammie Aimson (7/12/2012 5:01:00 AM) Post reply Stage

my qoute is from TWILIGHT ECLIPSE,1 OF MY FAVOURITE FILMS FROM THE SAGA(THOUGH THEY ARE ALL GREAT!)
    Bella: i've always felt out of step, like litterly stumberling through my life, I've never felt normal, Idon't want to be. I've had to face death and loss and pain, in your world, but i've also never felt so stronger and more real, more myself, because its my world too, its where i belong.
    Edward: So it's not just about me?
    Bella: no sorry, i've made a mess trying to figure all this out, but i wanna do it right...................................

• Olayemi Ayo (7/4/2012 3:49:00 PM) Post reply Stage

It takes two people produce an action, two people must react to the consequence in full measure.
    Quoted by Olayemi Ayo

[Hata Bildir]