Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Movie Lines and Quotes

Post a message
  • Vaishnavi Singh (11/10/2013 5:00:00 AM) Post reply

To achieve your dream you need to forego your desire.

• Vaishnavi Singh (11/8/2013 1:04:00 AM) Post reply

A leader is the one who leads others to the right path and not the one who himself follows the wrong path.

• Vaishnavi Singh (11/8/2013 1:02:00 AM) Post reply

Never forget the truth while saying a lie.

• Tee Daniel (11/3/2013 6:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

'what you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving them'
    do you all agree with me?

Replies for this message:
  • Morgan Siegel (10/11/2013 5:35:00 PM) Post reply

..." Experience is a hard teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards." ... - Vernon Saunders Law

• Manohar Bhatia (9/2/2013 7:09:00 AM) Post reply

{" The greatest pain in the world is the pain of labor a woman goes through child birth; the biggest pain reliever in the world is the face of the child as seen by the mother immediately after birth.

• Arnab Kumar Roy (8/21/2013 10:55:00 PM) Post reply

" Learn.Write.Inspire" ~ Arnab Kumar Roy

• Charles Monroe (8/9/2013 3:39:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

" You need people like me... so you can point your ___ fingers and say THAT'S THE BAD GUY... What that make you... good?! ... your not good... you just know how to hide good... ME... I always tell the truth... even when I lie... So say goodnight to the BAD GUY... last time you gonna see a BAD GUY like this let me tell you" . -Al Pacino (Scarface)

Replies for this message:
  • Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:49:00 AM) Post reply

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

• Sibi Sakthi (6/23/2013 5:43:00 AM) Post reply

It'sme. I chose this. I chose all of this. This rock...this rock has beenwaiting for me my entire life. It's entire life. Ever since itwas a bit of meteorite a million, billion years ago. There, in space.It's been waiting, to come here. Right...right here. I've been movingtowards it my whole life. The minute I was born, every breath I'vetaken, every action has been leading me to this crack on the outsurface. - 127 Hours

[Hata Bildir]