Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

This forum is for poetry contests, results, events and poetry related news.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

()

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Leon Somer (2/24/2013 4:33:00 AM) Post reply

Good Evening Alice,
    Let me begin by saying that I am very glad that you're excited about poetry and the many wonders such self expression can hold for almost anyone, and welcome to the website, but I also have to note that your message was very poorly written and will probably scare away just as many readers as a Nazi book burning party. Please use correct spelling, small mistakes I understand, we all make them but when you put everything in caps it tends to yell ignorance. I as a reader am far more likely to become enthralled in a poem or short story if I at least believe that it will be have some deeper insight or significance to it. And as a writer its our job to proved that allure of mystery and draw the reader into our way of thinking, to reveal our soul, if you will. I know this comment probably came off as rather harsh, its not my intention to make you dismay, however, I would simply recommend that you work on some of your advertising abilities, as is they are stating you have a negative product.
    With respect and hopeful admiration,
    -Leon

[Hata Bildir]