Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Anita Trivedi (9/17/2013 2:27:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I wish that my poem touch your hearts.. may almighty bless us all...

• Sonja S (9/16/2013 9:32:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I cannot find where to enter the contest. Can someone direct me?Thanks, Sunny

• Devesh Chauhan (9/16/2013 10:42:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I posted my poem not for winning any competition its just for winning your heart and touch your soul.

• Sunday Champion (9/16/2013 9:27:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I posted it not because it is the best poem I have ever written but because I want it to affect you; in fact, it is the first poem I posted on this site. View my poem " what is life" . POET: Sunday Champion

• Sunday Champion (9/16/2013 9:22:00 AM) Post reply Stage

What does life really means?What do you view life to be?Perhaps you see it as a bitter journey or as a normal stuff?View my contest poem WHAT IS LIFE to re-define the meaning of life. You've no excuse for being a failure if you know what life really is. I will be satify if you can view it even if you rate it down but let it touch your heart.

• Marcin Malek (9/16/2013 4:52:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Check and vote if you like on my poem " For Life And Death Of A Poet" and good luck to you all!

• Marcin Malek (9/16/2013 4:30:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Check and vote if you like on my poem " For Life And Death Of A Poet" and good luck to you all!

• Indranil Bhaduri (9/16/2013 4:23:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Respected members,

My entry in PH poetry contest is 'End of Existence'. Written related the curse of female infanticide. Request you all to read the same and vote online.

With warm regards,
    Indranil Bhaduri

• Molotov Najveci (9/16/2013 1:51:00 AM) Post reply Stage

PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE READ MY POEM! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Angry Hues of Love

it spews nothing but greatness!

• Daniela Stošic (9/16/2013 1:14:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Check out my poem 'Words'. Good luck to all!

[Hata Bildir]