Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Jack Growden (8/1/2013 5:35:00 AM) Post reply

PLEASE READ MY COLLECTION! ! ! I am a young, aspiring poet. Please feel free to rate them and comment your thoughts. Thanks, Jack Growden

• Joby John (7/31/2013 2:52:00 AM) Post reply

hai friends i invite you all to ponder over on and in my poems " the blind" and " creative tongue"

• Tyrone Dibie (7/30/2013 3:44:00 PM) Post reply

Please will appreciate if my poems " Genocide" and " From the Heart" could be rated by fellow kindhearted poets.

• Gwenevere Cornwell (7/30/2013 1:24:00 AM) Post reply

Okay everyone. I noticed that, despite this being something to be used primarily for contests, it is used to promote people's poetry. However, I wish to introduce a contest:
    I want people to write a poem like this:

Rhymes in relation to lines: ABAB BCBC CDCD DADA
    Lines: 1234 2546 4768 7281
    You start and end with the same line.
    For a reference, you may read my new poem called You Are My Angel.

I would love to see what you submit, and look forward to reading what you come up with. You may use any topic, and any old fashioned words you want. The main goal is to show you all a different style of writing poetry and hope you take a liking to it. I hope you are inspired by my contest, and I can't wait to read your masterpieces! Good luck, and 'May the odds be ever in your favour! ' :)

• Jeryn Bean (7/30/2013 12:04:00 AM) Post reply

I write poems from the heart, so they're not silly or anything like that. they are deep, And somber. If you like them or rate them, its up to you. All i ask is that you give them a chance. Please check out my poems. And let me know what you think if you want.

• Amadeo Dihardjo (7/29/2013 8:31:00 AM) Post reply

hello all, i'm a new user here and would appreciate if someone rates my poems :)

• Simpa Omoluabi (7/29/2013 4:12:00 AM) Post reply

a genuine poem which is rare not primarily meant for the public, but for the author and God or in other words the muse...

• A Michaelle Yarbrough (7/27/2013 5:35:00 PM) Post reply

I have been on the site a couple of days now. I hope that you read my poems and enjoy them. Thank you

• Jack Growden (7/27/2013 5:29:00 PM) Post reply

Please read my collection! ! I am a young, aspiring poet and I would appreciate everybody's feedback. Feel free to rate and comment on them as you wish. Thanks sincerely, Jack Growden

• Ian Jobst (7/27/2013 12:49:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, I am 14 old and have already written several poems, I'd appreciate it if you would comment or rate a few. I believe some people might find them to their liking. They are deep poems and not silly nor happy-go-lucky.

[Hata Bildir]