his only choice to walk away
    pushed be her deciet
    so now know their story
    im sure by now you see
    the ways they hurt, and loved, and lost
    a lot like you and me...

Replies for this message:
    • Mabel A (8/20/2012 6:00:00 AM) Post reply

I like ur poem, its a journey of two hearts much like many. Its a tale that we can all identify with. I just wish you could inject more of your own person in it. Cause u seem to write from the point o ... more

• Devaki Rockzz (8/10/2012 9:48:00 AM) Post reply

god blessed every one and he gave different talents fr all but the talent is hidden in every person... when a person who knws his talent and who make it very valuable they are the people have real talent. if any person couldnt able 2 find his/her talent then we r the path to find der talent make them in a right path.

every find talent from every one and say them to use it in a proper way then only we wil the grt role models.

• Kharon March (8/9/2012 3:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello all aspiring and current poets I hav been writing poets and i would like some reviews and comments and in return id be open to reading and reviewing yours Thank you all and I wish love and prosperty for you all

• Francisca Darko (8/20/2012 3:46:00 PM) Post reply

Sure, I'll be reading your poems. I'm quite new to the site and I've only just started sharing my poetry so it would be appreciated if you commented and reviewed mine too.

• Christine Clarke (8/9/2012 2:07:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, I am Christine, a poet with a passion for writing, poems, songs and short stories. I am new to this site, it seems interesting and would like to know more about it....Thanks..

• Kathryn Frumberg (8/9/2012 1:00:00 PM) Post reply

hello

• Annamaria Gagno (8/9/2012 12:27:00 PM) Post reply

Death beneath my own heart, how can she explain herself, the death toll, risen for a reason, not knowing when or how, just there to understand, no one in life is perfect, she guesses she ain't the one, God came into the light, surround her with a vision of interest, there is hope to fight, there is peace of harmony, faith is to believe, inside herself,
    God is there, to hold her hand, guide her within, the most vision of beauty, God gave her strength to let it go, beauty is the love of God; God gave her the answer, of her death to be, spoken up others, why must she go, God came to her, it's time, when is the time, to say good-bye, to our loves ones, mostly her children, she'll die in peace,
    Knowing who is awaiting for her in the gardens of love, the one most, missed, the general life once there, he was gone, before her time, God came to him, my loving husband, who is much missed by all who endure him, now, it's time for her, to go to her, but God will guide her, to the one, who gave her all, the beautiful within her soul, no one shall endure the faith, she will rise, to the sun, she will tear for the moment, when it rains, letting go, is the most hardest, to do, she knows now, children are all gone, on their own, married, children, loved by all, they will seek, the loving mother once here now gone, grandchildren, will remember the smile, each time, they will arrive, to grandmothers house, as they enter, there is a sent of a smell, fresh baked goods, children of their grandmother, they'll remember the smile, to who she is, now they old the key, of their own parents, to how the loving family is, not now, grandmother gave, the skills, what families are suppose to do, remember us, let her go, she will reunited with her beloved love, a husband to her, a father to his children, and grandfather they never got to know, all stories were told by their loving parents and grandmother, to who was, their grandfather was like, missed by all, now they know, grandmother will be missed, know the silence will be gone, remain, the trust, within their beloved children, as they stand tall, looking beyond a journey, that came to the end, seeing their love ones go, sending a messege through their own hearts, peaceful they know, grandmother pain has gone, reaching out to the sky, God is there, to guide her, to the one she missed, her beloved soul mate, who became all to her, the love of death, is knowing death became beneath her only heart, to die in peace, for the harmony of a blessing, is knowing, God hears each Prayer said and done.

• Leslie Philibert (8/8/2012 10:59:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hallo Fellow Poets,
    I´m new to this site and have posted a lot of my poems here - please have a look at them. If you take the time to review I will look at your work too.
    Leslie Philibert

• Brad Hiscock (8/2/2012 9:37:00 PM) Post reply

I would like to inform you of a poetry contest called " The International Quill Quarrel" that is accepting admissions from August 15th - October 15th,2012. The contest is open to everyone. For full details you can visit www.theiqq.webs.com. 

All the best, ?

• Cedric Wilson (8/2/2012 1:32:00 PM) Post reply

I just digned up today and im trying to learn how to post my poems. Once I learn that yuo all will feel my poetry.

• Anntelope Ardolino (7/31/2012 5:11:00 PM) Post reply

" Too Damn Hot"

The desert cactus
    Shows God its middle finger
    To tell Him " thankyou."
    © Anntelope 2001

[Hata Bildir]