Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Daniel Einstein (9/19/2012 8:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello there guys and gals, Well, i am not looking for people to comment on my Poems, no sir, i would like for all of you out there to Give me your name and Favorite poems, and i will Comment and like them depends on their awesomeness, Don't be afraid and Message me your Favorite poems, Good day.

• Mercy Oyesa Oluchina (9/19/2012 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

am new around and am anxious to know what you think about my poems(i have posted two of them so far) . i would really appreciate your opinions.

• Gjc Brisso (9/19/2012 10:21:00 AM) Post reply

can i please get my pieces read see if im wasting my time thanking you gavin boyle

• Namrata Nath (9/19/2012 6:19:00 AM) Post reply

I am very new here and I have posted three poems. do read them and rate them. and don't be shy, I won't mind negative comments. :)
    but please read and rate them.... I really need you guys to tell me how I am at poem writing! ! !

• Daniel Einstein (9/18/2012 6:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys, hoping you guys could read my poems to critique them and rate them, don't be shy and tell me what you think.

• D, Noel (9/18/2012 6:16:00 PM) Post reply

i joined a few minutes ago. haven't really gotten accustomed to this yet but i posted two of my poems :) so feel free to read them. i'll post up more once i get accustomed to the site and figure out how things work.
    :)
    please and thank you!

• Sneha Jawaharya (9/18/2012 8:20:00 AM) Post reply

hey you all respected poets.
    i am a new member of this family.
    so i would love if you read my poems and leave your important comments to let me know your feedback about those poems.

• Briana Renn (9/17/2012 7:50:00 PM) Post reply

Well, I'm new to this, so please go read m poem and tell me what you think. Have a wonderful day!

• Peter Maxharya (9/15/2012 2:23:00 PM) Post reply

Newest poem feel free to read ma poems i got a new one titled farewell

• Lamis Fahal . (9/13/2012 7:07:00 AM) Post reply

Please read my poem and comment please and if you liked it feel free to read the rest of them.....

Should I let go

Should I let go
    Of my perfectly safe shell
    Because I don't really know
    Will I fly or drown in an endless well
    Will he protect me
    Or make me a part of a bigger game
    Is there a trick that I don't see
    Will he make me hate my life and name
    Will he stab me in the back
    And lie in my face
    My heart will he crack