Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Amadeo Dihardjo (7/29/2013 8:31:00 AM) Post reply

hello all, i'm a new user here and would appreciate if someone rates my poems :)

• Rookie - 90 Points Simpa Omoluabi (7/29/2013 4:12:00 AM) Post reply

a genuine poem which is rare not primarily meant for the public, but for the author and God or in other words the muse...

• Rookie - 90 Points A Michaelle Yarbrough (7/27/2013 5:35:00 PM) Post reply

I have been on the site a couple of days now. I hope that you read my poems and enjoy them. Thank you

• Rookie - 165 Points Jack Growden (7/27/2013 5:29:00 PM) Post reply

Please read my collection! ! I am a young, aspiring poet and I would appreciate everybody's feedback. Feel free to rate and comment on them as you wish. Thanks sincerely, Jack Growden

• Rookie - 1 Points Ian Jobst (7/27/2013 12:49:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, I am 14 old and have already written several poems, I'd appreciate it if you would comment or rate a few. I believe some people might find them to their liking. They are deep poems and not silly nor happy-go-lucky.

• Rookie - 1 Points Unintelligible Susurration (7/24/2013 1:51:00 AM) Post reply

I don't see any poetry contests???Only people asking to comment and review their poems... I'd really love to enter a contest so if anyone has any info please let me know! :)

• Rookie - 1 Points Arabella Picken (7/23/2013 6:41:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'm kinda new to this. Please take a look at my poems; I'd love some feedback - good or bad. I really want to become a famous poet :)

I'm 16 (nearly 17) and I'm from England.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie - 1 Points Klaas Chaos K Senamela (7/23/2013 4:48:00 AM) Post reply

Dear Brothers And Sisters

Can You Please Visit My Poem And Give Me Your Honest Opinion, Lets Support One Another Ladies And Gentlemen. Thanks In Advance

• Rookie - 1 Points Hasnain Aaqib (7/22/2013 11:00:00 AM) Post reply

Dear poets and creative minds,
    Why don't you have a look at my poetry and review and comment my poems?I would definitely love and welcome your criticism and appreciation of my poetry.
    I hope you wouldn't disappoint me in this regard.
    hasnain

• Rookie - 1 Points Abhishek Sharma (7/21/2013 1:23:00 PM) Post reply

andhera kamra

dar lagta haii mujhe
    is andhere se
    aisa kyun ye mujhe
    bhi nhi pta
    kyun mai ghabrata hun
    is andhere kamre mai jaane se
    jahan kuch hai hi nhi
    aisa kyun ye mujhe bhi nhi pta
    malum kr lena chahta hun