Learn More

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Rookie - 21 Points Sunday Champion (10/2/2013 2:48:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

5minutes to view and refine your life is not worth ignoring dear. what does life really means to you?a farm land or a normal stuff?life is beyond what you think it is dear. search for my poem titled what is life?I don't care about your vote dear but o care about how you see life.

• Rookie Cyresse Fox (10/2/2013 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hi Guys!

As you all know, writing can be very hard. Therefore, I'm looking for the right feedback! ! Can you give me some?
    Please check my -still one and only available on this site - and leave a comment!
    I'm definitely going to check yours!

Happy writing,

CF

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/2/2013 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

• Rookie Sian Mein (10/1/2013 3:30:00 PM) Post reply

Does anyone know any current poetry contests going on at the moment about any subjects?

Cheers :)

• Bronze Star - 5,597 Points Amitava Sur (10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " . It's a poem about a helpless person who is so unfortunate that because of his trauma in his life his state of mind is totally disturbed. He is robbed of peace from within & he is unable to sleep even since long. Now being imbalanced, he is found on the roads begging for peace & sleep, very helplessly.

Kindly read the poem BEGGAR & give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with your judgement.

You all keep well,
    Amitava

• Rookie Onku .ghosh. (10/1/2013 10:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone,
    Thanks a lot to those who have read my poem.Those who haven't read Motherhood, there's a request...please read it.I won't dissappoint you for sure.
    Thank you
    Onku Ghosh

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/1/2013 9:23:00 AM) Post reply

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

• Rookie Chidera Anuonye (10/1/2013 3:52:00 AM) Post reply

My fellow poets I would love to share my new poem with you all.
    You are never alone, I'll always walk with you I'll never leave your side; I'll bear your weary lest you fall My tears would always wash thy wounds And at thy solitary my hands reach out to you I'll crawl all the way just to be with you Your dreams are mine, mine are also yours Sweet peace sweeps through my heart like sea waves Please just wait for me, never break the bridge The night swiftly catches on us Our hearts beat like the amazon drums Wherever you are let my tears wake you And my torn hands reach out to you May my voice echo to your heart Till all you hear is but my heartbreak and my tears I'll always love you in day, in night, in doubts Even though our worlds be torn apart like a veil Our hearts will never be torn Our tears would always quench our thirst And all we'll hear is the voice of our heart Cherishing still even if our bodies languish Your lips kissed me, all I saw were words That illumine our worlds and far be it I'll stop loving Please never let go let our love be our strength A tree blossom, its the tree of love Its the page of our love I write Its the song of our sorrows that sprung our strength Its the joy of our tomorrow, the euphoria of our hearts Its the words of our love in this page Its the story angels dream of (THE STORY OF OUR LOVE)

• Rookie - 21 Points Sunday Champion (10/1/2013 2:23:00 AM) Post reply

this is the question that old man beside you that you see as a failure failed to ask himself while he was like you. what is life?give it a thought, else you end up like that man.......

• Rookie - 97 Points Indranil Bhaduri (9/30/2013 11:01:00 PM) Post reply

[Hata Bildir]