Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (12/5/2012 11:56:00 AM) Post reply

I have a new poem wonderer's pledge, if Anyone would like to read or comment I would be so greatful.

• Dragon Crenshaw (12/4/2012 2:42:00 PM) Post reply

I know of only one website where you can get your poem published by winning the contest. All you gotta do is look up " poem contests" on google and it should be the fourth one down if not then look for the one that says " free $10,000 poetry contest-enter poetry contests for free! " click on that and your good. oh and it can only be 34 lines long. good luck. oh and one more thing, they send you a letter if you've one a contest and/or if it's gonna get published.

• Oguh Stanley Chuks (12/3/2012 11:32:00 PM) Post reply

I write to express my emotion at that moment

• Marilyn Odeon (12/3/2012 4:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone! I don't know what's your motivation to write but mine is great pleasure and catharsis in time of crisis. For all those passing through life's many winding paths, please read my poems and see if there's any piece of you in there. I'll read yours and comment as well if you leave a comment. Would love to join challenging contests as well.

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (12/3/2012 12:10:00 PM) Post reply

I have some new poems
    Subliminal messeges
    Life's greatest possession

I would love for any coments or ratings!
    I will also gladly read and comment yours as well.

• Rachel Branscombe (12/2/2012 10:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 4 replies

Okay todays topic is going to be memory

Replies for this message:
    • Rachel Branscombe (12/3/2012 10:35:00 PM) Post reply

They're all good. I like all of them

• Marilyn Odeon (12/3/2012 5:05:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

As fleeting as the swirl of the smoke from my pipe The passing beauty of flowers when ripe Your sweet memory I struggle to keep To hold onto even in my sleep But the faithful worker turns his ... more

• Rachel Branscombe (12/2/2012 10:24:00 PM) Post reply

This is my poem it's called 'I remember it all' In times gone by I remember it all The funs we had The friends I made The love I won and lost The firy anger that burns the soul and makes my ... more

To read all of 4 replies click here
  • Anteaus Berryhill (12/2/2012 2:03:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone, I hope every one of you guys are having a bless day, but checkout my poems. But please rate also and I will do the same also.

• Rachel Branscombe (12/1/2012 11:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I have an idea. How about we make a competition where once a week someone picks a topic and then we have to write a poem about it and whoever has the most liked poem wins.

Replies for this message:

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Katlyn Carr (11/30/2012 5:14:00 PM) Post reply

He had my heart... he tore it apart..... i though he loved me.... but that was not as the eye could see.... now i greave in harmful ways.. im bleeding love and now my dead body, it lays....... on thorns as my tears turn into blood, and my body descenegrates to mud... will i ever feel love again?nope, i still get shivers down my back and my lips are cracked, and my heart is torn because too many has been worn

• Anteaus Berryhill (11/30/2012 2:01:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone go checkout my poem " a rigor life"

[Hata Bildir]