Music

Share your music taste here and read other visitor’s choices and favorites.
Post a message

• Marilyn Hayne (7/13/2014 4:07:00 AM) Post reply

My latest fettish is die antwoord, but I like a lot of different stuff. On the opposite side of the spec, I like a silver mount zion, fiona apple, Mirah, tender forever, ect... Things like spotify and pandora have GREATly expanded my musical interests, so much, tho, that i usually forget to remember who i'm even jamming out too. I also like french music, more so lately since i'm taking a french course. yayy hey hey

• Drashi Shah (7/9/2014 4:11:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

my one of the fav. music i love to hear is: " i just wanna spend my life with you" .... hope many of you like it too.

Replies for this message:
  • Mandolyn ... (7/3/2014 10:55:00 AM) Post reply

This Forum is a GHOST town.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/3/2014 10:48:00 AM) Post reply

Discussions and latest songs and details of singers are always interested to listen.

• Mandolyn ... (7/1/2014 8:41:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

M83, William Fitzsimmons, Angus and Julia Stone (yeah, some call that hippie crap, but I like 'The Devils Tears' uh-lot) The Naked and Famous. XX (their song " intro" is still one of the best musical sounds out there, i think) The killers, and many more instrumental type music.... I like Lana Del rey, her lyrics are cool. (I wonder how many people just rolled their eyes and said " eww" ;)

Replies for this message:
  • Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/1/2014 10:54:00 AM) Post reply

Music in general are interested by the people even though they can't sing altogether. In music I likes Hindustani and Karnatic music my native land's contributions to the world music forum. As well as such musics I also likes western music when opportunities are getting.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/29/2014 10:22:00 AM) Post reply

I like all kinds of music be it western or Indian when such occasions I get.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/29/2014 10:16:00 AM) Post reply

I am so much interested to hear beautiful music, and instrumental music also.

• Joseph Orutwa (6/14/2014 4:33:00 PM) Post reply

i like all genres it just depends with what to listen and at what occasion.i love chillstep and dreamstep music mixes

• Tarah Conover (6/11/2014 4:16:00 PM) Post reply

I like all kinds of music.

[Hata Bildir]