Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Indranil Bhaduri Indranil Bhaduri Male, 40, India (9/23/2013 8:32:00 AM)

Respected fellow poets. I would be most happy if you read through my simple poem 'End Of Existence' which is written regarding Female infanticide. The link is given below. Please vote and comment. With good wishes to all.

http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/end-of-existence/

Regards,
Indranil Bhaduri

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 592 Points Jefferson Carter (9/23/2013 5:41:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Indranil, why write poetry in English?Surely, you're skilled enough in your first language to employ it to write a much better poem than " End of Existence" ?

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 592 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/2/2013 10:57:00 AM) Post reply

Mr. Carter, It's my own decision to write in English and I sincerely believe that you do not possess the right to decide on the same. So, kindly refrain from your advice and let others breathe free. ... more

• Rookie - 592 Points Indranil Bhaduri (10/2/2013 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Mr. Carter, It's my own decision to write in English language. You might not like it but doesn't really matter to me. You are no one to judge about the language I should use. Trust you will be kind e ... more

[Hata Bildir]