Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Jefferson Carter Jefferson Carter Male, 91, United States (6/29/2013 11:39:00 AM)

Several poets i met here recently have ordered " Get Serious, " my new and selected poems from Chax Press [chax.org] This kind of interest in SOMEONE ELSE'S poetry is both rare and generous! Thank you!

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• S. A. S. (6/30/2013 12:49:00 AM) Post reply

JC

After reading this, I went to read my copy again and I couldn't find it. (Oh please, I hope I haven't lost another book. I'm always losing books and papers...Is this a sign of that dreaded disease?) I didn't locate GET SERIOUS, but I did find and reread MY KIND OF ANIMAL.
    One of these days I need to buy from your directly, JC, so you can sign. Then when I die, I will have more poetry books for my children to not know what to do with. (maybe I will lose them all by then, along with my clothes, my paintings, my everything) .

I would like to buy a book directly from you simply to see what you would write in it.

Your friend in poetry, (I especially enjoyed reading BOSS TOOTH again. You know I always admired this poem) - - -]***** (five stars)

Sue

[Hata Bildir]