Poetics and Poetry Discussion
(3/25/2013 6:52:00 PM)
| Read 1 reply
Delilah, what happen to your response? You had posted something about...........blah, blah, blah, nevertheless I need to not be " talking out the side of my neck" .
I think I recall hearing that term when I was eight years old maybe, so you're like someone's great-grandma I guess, and so maybe I should be more gentle with you.
But you made a few other personal attack statements, & no attempt to debate to my factually-based comments, which so obviously rubbed you the wrong way.
Unfortunately, there was a problem with the site over the weekend that wouldn't allow me respond, (or post new poetry, etc.) , but I did want to tell you that I found a Political Forum here in PoemHunter.com. At the end of the forum title listings click " more" if you'd like to find it. So much more appropriate for this type of exchange.
I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT APPARENTLY YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND MY POSTING ABOVE AND WANTED TO CLEAR UP:
1. I was not apologizing to you, but to the others who've been subjected to our " conversations" .
2. I did not retract anything I've said in previous posts and stand firmly on everything previously posted.
3. Your reply put me down pretty good (or at least that appeared to be your intention) but you did not attempt to refute any of my statements with opposing facts???
4. I'll keep an eye out In the POLITICAL FORUM for any factually based opposition.....in case you do in fact.......have any factually based, well.....um.....anything.Replies for this message:
Comment of the Day
- I hate that plum professor
he aint got no juice left
in him, he is known locally
as pip squeak, his poems
are prunes, his wife ...