10. Became incensed at Mark Fry’s sissy peace treaty efforts.
9. Got fed up with Richard Hanson and Michael Shephard constantly badgering her for adding to the incendiary climate.
8. Went to start her own poetry website and pretend it was created by someone else who merely asked her to post her poetry there.
7. Went on a deep-cover hush-hush investigative sojourn to track down and unmask the one-givers.
6. For a change of pace, decided to go hang out with white bigots who fancy themselves genetically superior.
5. Thought “frigid spinster” was a compliment so she’s giving it a whirl.
4. Looking for some young poets to instruct and get them to fawn over her.
3. Decided to convert to Judaism so that she can be referred to as a pathetic Jew and considered to have the Jewish trait of being annoying (No offense intended. No, none at all.)
2. Went in search of a poetry site where SHE could pretend to be the only college-educated one.
1. Went in search of top-notch A-1 superior vitriol and name-calling. This site was just too tepid. The name-calling – vermin, creep, filth, worm, moron, etc. – just fell flat and was too mild for her tastes.