Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Robert Rorabeck Male, 94, Uruguay (4/2/2005 9:49:00 PM)

my tremendous overall rating has dropped over the course of 2 days from a lofty 5.5 to a meager 4.0- I think I set someone on fire- Too bad they can't take off the poems of mine on people's favorites list. McDonalds, I'm love'n it.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Lenchen Elf (4/3/2005 8:52:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Not to worry R, some masqued avenger on the board is obviously charged with a divine mission to deliver the power of '1' into our lives, thus spur us on to greater deeds: -)
    Who are we to complain at their evangelistic zeal, for indeed they have geas of some kind....if only we knew how we had sinned: -)
    L

• Mary Nagy (4/3/2005 8:31:00 AM) Post reply Stage

My rating has been doing a swan dive over the last day or so too.....don't worry about it. I was thinking the same thing...that I got somebody mad but I'm just gonna ignore it. Remember, the ratings don't matter...the comments do. Anyway, you are good and everyone that matters knows it. Good luck. Sincerely, Mary

[Hata Bildir]