Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Ulrike Gerbig (4/8/2005 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

i decided to delet the two poems i contribute to the discussion yesterday. they are wasted here.
    so if anyone cares to read check 'ice age' and 'a dubious way to fame' under ulrike gerbig.

this here is just ridiculous!

u.

• Allan James Saywell (4/8/2005 6:41:00 AM) Post reply

where are your great poets mister fry, not you surely not mister england
    i have my list, i have just signed on are you all well

Allan james saywell

• Mary Nagy (4/8/2005 5:32:00 AM) Post reply

I think judging an entire race of people off a few comments here is a little harsh Kubla.........please give Americans a little more credit...we are more than a few people on a poetry website...and I'd like to think many of us are nice people representing America proudly here.

• mother baxter (4/8/2005 5:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

you americans running a fine poet down, because he is Australian, they did fight a war with you, they are fighting one with Americans now
    i will email the poet and convey what you have said, he does have a following
    you are not a very nice race of people

KUBLA KHAN

Replies for this message:
    • long gone (4/8/2005 6:16:00 AM) Post reply

there you go again Allan. You remain the head of your own fanclub. Good for you. Warmest regards, M.

• Allan James Saywell (4/8/2005 3:26:00 AM) Post reply

you are not in my world children, university does not teach you survival
    i regard you as inferior, dont try and act superior to me you pathetic little misfits, with your little kiddy games, look at the stats
    i entertain you carry on like imbeciles, the people can see right through you
    now go to bed like good children

AJS

• Janice M Pickett (4/7/2005 10:30:00 PM) Post reply

As the owner of a poetry site called POETIC-PALACE. I wish to notify all members of Poemhunter that I am accepting guests at the moment. I have also been notified by Herbert Nehrlich who I asked to post on the site, to let you know that I am an Independant person and that Herbert, Sandra, Janice and Allan were invited by me when I read their poems. They have no control over the contents, other than to sign a release for me to use their poems.
    Janice M Pickett had helped me with the site and I thank her for her input.
    However the site is mine and no-one has access to the contents but me.

Diane Utteridge
    Poetic-Palace

• Allan James Saywell (4/7/2005 9:49:00 PM) Post reply

If you want to see the real paul england go and look in my comments column
    and if you fail to see a twisted human being, laid out for all to see
    then i am a monkees uncle, which i sometimes think i am
    still i carry on, it only makes me more determined

BUCK NAKED

• Sarah Groves (4/7/2005 9:34:00 PM) Post reply

I was looking for an interesting poem that I could somewhat relate to and I found it. I encourage you all to read the poem, '! WHY! ' by Cynthia Silvera, it is very good.

• Allan James Saywell (4/7/2005 7:08:00 PM) Post reply

Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt

Buck naked

• Sylvia Spencer (4/7/2005 5:15:00 PM) Post reply

Is there some sort of problem at this forum, It reminds me of when I used to work at A PREP SCHOOL, when everyone had to be infront of everyone. We are on this site to write poetry, and to discuss it.Discuss well I will call it discusting, poetry to me is what comes from the heart and what you feel inside. All you seem to deo on this forum is make people feel inscure. Ilove writing, Ilove people to critisise my work to tell me where I go wrong so I can better myself.Just lately I have read some awful comments, like children in a playground bulling one an other. Well if this is the way that poets behave on line then I have got to admit that I am discusted. Not only for me, but children
    come on to this website to study poetry. So what can you offer them, from what I have encounted since I have been on poem hunter it seems that everyone is after everyones guts. 'They Shoot Dead Horses, Don't They' and i am one dead horse cheers sylvia

[Hata Bildir]