Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Herbert Nehrlich1 (3/27/2005 8:37:00 AM) Post reply

However, forget everything! Psst. If you left the light on or whatever you said in this regard, G. (I am confused enough to know better) , I will behave, apologise to all including the devil and all his disciples.

Geeeeeee.
    Walking slow now.
    H

• Poetry Hound (3/27/2005 8:35:00 AM) Post reply

Actually, I do know Latin. And you would do better to go back to watching 'Insula Gilliganis.' It's about your speed. Your bizarre opinions of me mean zilch.

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (3/27/2005 8:34:00 AM) Post reply

Gypsy, if you give another x to any of these earthworms I will send mine to Bill Clinton and Monica.
    Honestly.
    Don'; t you like to associate with people of your own intelligence?
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (3/27/2005 8:30:00 AM) Post reply

Pee-Hound, all your books close by (which did not prevent you from making spelling errors) will convince few that you are an educated type.
    I know that this is what you would like to have people believe but what, my dear imbecile bedwetter, would you do if someone came up to you speaking Latin. Or, for that matter, any language, including your own?

I answer you with the benign saying Cacatum non est pictum and I do know that your books won't help you in this.

So, if you want to mix it with poets or with the big boys of any field it would be a good idea to send in some clones.
    You, the two of you, really so not measure up.
    H

• Linda Preston (3/27/2005 8:26:00 AM) Post reply

That's not very nice Poetry Hound. I thought better of you! !

• Poetry Hound (3/27/2005 8:23:00 AM) Post reply

Whenever I encounter someone like Bedpan Herbert who is deluded into thinking he is somehow on a higher plane, I am reminded of a quote from Saint Bonaventure: 'Exemplum de simia, quae, quando plus ascendit, plus apparent posteriora eius' (He doth like the ape, that the higher he clymbes the more he shows his ars. - Translation by Sir Francis Bacon)

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (3/27/2005 8:22:00 AM) Post reply

Thusands of miles away from rats and mice?
    Pardon me.
    But then, why do you sound like one of these vermin?
    Did you get infected?
    Sorry to be so inquisitive.
    h

• Linda Preston (3/27/2005 8:15:00 AM) Post reply

Leave Herbert alone. I think he's ok. Ben Dover, alias Adam Reynolds cannot comment on anyone making nasty remarks. I have only been on this site a couple of weeks and he seems to be making it a one man mission to take me down a peg a two(sending snide little messages) At least I haven't felt the need to hide under another name. Living in China (or so he says) must be making him paranoid! !

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (3/27/2005 8:07:00 AM) Post reply

Reynolds you know I wouldn't stoop low enough to read any of you r stuff after having a taste.
    You saying how well you liked mine unfortunately means little for the simple reason.....well you know.
    If you and pee-hound could get together I think the world would take a deep breath of relief.
    The talents of both of you combined ought to be good for a Greyhound Bus Ticket.
    H

• Scarborough Gypsy (3/27/2005 7:56:00 AM) Post reply

Hey Guy's,

I am completely and utterly lost! ! What the hell are you talking about? Secret squirrel stuff? ? Its' all well and good ifs we's knows whats we's talkings abouts but if we's don't then we's finnished from the srarts. Give a girl a breaks hey. It's, its and it is (sorry just being really juvenile, I know) .

xx
    SG

[Hata Bildir]