Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Linda Preston (4/12/2005 6:59:00 AM) Post reply

Paul,
    My real name is Linda. Every time you speak - you show yourself for what you really are. I don't think social services would view that little piece you wrote as lightly as you think. I work in the NHS and I know how their minds work. You are the one leading a sad life if you think that is acceptable behaviour writing stuff like that.

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 5:21:00 AM) Post reply

Linda, what are you doing here? A poet of your stature, who writes such lovely poems ought not to spend time in this place (the forum I mean)
    May I suggest we have a party, by invitation only, so we can breathe some pure oxygen away from the pollution.
    Lenchen Elf has left, Lare Austin has and two more will leave within days, all of them real poets, not phony troublemakers.

Someone accused me of having powers and influence in Paris. Don't I wish!
    There has been only silence from management, something I do not understand.
    I was very flattered by Ms. Mullin's observations and really think that (if we forget my name for the moment) she made excellent points.
    I have now received over ten death threats and I know where they come from although I have no proof.
    Is this what one could call human beings?

Yes Anthony, I note your comment but will withhold any further ones from me until I know who you are.
    You do not sound genuine any more than the phony peace efforts by Mark Fry and others.
    I could be wrong.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 3:48:00 AM) Post reply

Allan you have replies on your message! ! ! ! !

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 2:08:00 AM) Post reply

Thank you Janine, I always welcome fans and your words are balm for my soul.
    I would recommend that you send me an e-mail to the inbox as you have seen that the company on this forum consist of nothing but undesirables.
    I have found out today that 3 more top poets have left, one of them a very highly talented man and personal friend of mine Lare Austin. I have his book and I urge you to look at his poems before he takes them all off. Buying his book would also be a good move. He lives in California.

Thanks again for your kind words and I apologise for the bad atmosphere here.
    Best wishes,
    Herbert

• Allan James Saywell (4/12/2005 12:50:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

i have no intention of taking my poems,837 or so anywhere, i will keep writing wether anyone reads them or not, so be it and i will enjoy my mailbox will be left open to the people who want to reach me, if you want to talk poetry
    with me i will be available, i am the sort of man who only needs the people who are close to him

Replies for this message:
  • Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 10:04:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Allan what do you know about Banjo Paterson? Do you like his writings?
    Let me know.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 9:54:00 PM) Post reply

Happens to me too. Could you ask your friends how one gets influence in management to run this site or at least call some shots?
    Hav e just received word that 3 more poets are leaving the site in addition to Lenchen. Lenchen's loss is a real bummer, although I was not very good in understanding her poems I saw the beauty in them and the profound wisdom of her soul and her heart.
    I guess they are leaving because of you Allan (didin't want to mention me) .
    H

• Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:51:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

email me herbert

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:49:00 PM) Post reply

herbert they have asked me to sign in twice, nothree times

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 9:43:00 PM) Post reply

Allan, do you have any influence with Sir Peckersomething (I mean no disrespect, just forgot his name) . Could we maybe form our own country, a dictatorship it would be and we could then apply justice to this world. Not in bizarre ways but in just ways.
    I have a few books from my family that would be a guide.
    What do you think]
    H

[Hata Bildir]