Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 3:48:00 AM) Post reply

Allan you have replies on your message! ! ! ! !

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 2:08:00 AM) Post reply

Thank you Janine, I always welcome fans and your words are balm for my soul.
    I would recommend that you send me an e-mail to the inbox as you have seen that the company on this forum consist of nothing but undesirables.
    I have found out today that 3 more top poets have left, one of them a very highly talented man and personal friend of mine Lare Austin. I have his book and I urge you to look at his poems before he takes them all off. Buying his book would also be a good move. He lives in California.

Thanks again for your kind words and I apologise for the bad atmosphere here.
    Best wishes,
    Herbert

• Allan James Saywell (4/12/2005 12:50:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

i have no intention of taking my poems,837 or so anywhere, i will keep writing wether anyone reads them or not, so be it and i will enjoy my mailbox will be left open to the people who want to reach me, if you want to talk poetry
    with me i will be available, i am the sort of man who only needs the people who are close to him

Replies for this message:
  • Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 10:04:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Allan what do you know about Banjo Paterson? Do you like his writings?
    Let me know.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 9:54:00 PM) Post reply

Happens to me too. Could you ask your friends how one gets influence in management to run this site or at least call some shots?
    Hav e just received word that 3 more poets are leaving the site in addition to Lenchen. Lenchen's loss is a real bummer, although I was not very good in understanding her poems I saw the beauty in them and the profound wisdom of her soul and her heart.
    I guess they are leaving because of you Allan (didin't want to mention me) .
    H

• Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:51:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

email me herbert

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:49:00 PM) Post reply

herbert they have asked me to sign in twice, nothree times

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/11/2005 9:43:00 PM) Post reply

Allan, do you have any influence with Sir Peckersomething (I mean no disrespect, just forgot his name) . Could we maybe form our own country, a dictatorship it would be and we could then apply justice to this world. Not in bizarre ways but in just ways.
    I have a few books from my family that would be a guide.
    What do you think]
    H

• Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:30:00 PM) Post reply

you keep the little ones and the ones, where i have some thing to say
    you delet them

• Allan James Saywell (4/11/2005 9:29:00 PM) Post reply

it was about lenchen elf, i sent her my book now i cant read her poetry

[Hata Bildir]