Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 8:14:00 AM) Post reply

Good night Allan. Let the lice dance their dance.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 8:12:00 AM) Post reply

Allan there just was another hit on my poem Legging It. Incidentally
    vergihoolther en sricghte lofnen en primaeruppn, jewwll?
    H

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:11:00 AM) Post reply

when I was a youth, I found that those who used terms such as 'big boys' were never 'big' (in any physical or mental sense) and they were not 'boys'...their mental development was suspended at a far earlier stage.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:07:00 AM) Post reply

I support you Sherrie. I am with you 100 %. let us play, when the gentleman has finished swinging on that rubber tire....

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:03:00 AM) Post reply

I have never used the word before. However, I was a supporter of the movement that wanted to talk about poetry, rather than the sorry misgivings of one man. do you not see the playfulness in misspelling 'misspelling'?

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 7:59:00 AM) Post reply

Orwell it wasn't a deliberate one as you have previously misspelled it. You mad no point other than saying that ch. is a myth. Who ever said that? As to the laymen debunking anything, permit me to laugh. As to the entire scientific community...... the entire population of Germany was behind Hitler and history is full of examples. You, however are only full of it.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:58:00 AM) Post reply

even monkeys need stimulation. they are somewhat more productive in their lives than some alleged doctors. we share 99 % of our DNA with chimps. I have been informed that some doctors share 100 %. that would explain the physical similarities. a beard fools no one when it's bedtime for Bonzo.

• Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:55:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

are they talking about me again herbert, about my poetry the poetry i love
    i write because i love people and the way they act and i try to capture this in my poetry, it brings me great joy

Replies for this message:
    • petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:01:00 AM) Post reply

and, if you look at my comments on your work, you will find that I have supported some of your work. you are an able person. imagine if you spent more time focused rather than playing games. I truly b ... more

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:51:00 AM) Post reply

it was a deliberate mispelling, to bring the monkey out of the play-pit. I notice, with relish, that you didn't argue about the rather accurate point I made. you can't really, can you?

• Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

herbert i wrote a few dozen words or more on your new poem, guess what happened it disappeared, i pressed submit, they called for my email i filled it out
    then nothing

Replies for this message:
    • Michael Shepherd (4/13/2005 5:17:00 PM) Post reply

Allan, the 'open' time for posting is shorter now, so you have to login again sooner.. and if it still rejects you, backclick to your posting and submit again. It usually works. This can happen with s ... more

[Hata Bildir]