Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 10:51:00 PM) Post reply

SHERRY ALLAN DOES NOT GET DRUNK MY LITTLE VAT OF WINE

• Andy Konisberg (4/13/2005 8:33:00 PM) Post reply

I guess the 'peace talks' were not in vain, then: -)
    Well, it's probably no coincidence that Adolf broke every pact he ever made.
    Allan, I believe that you are a humorous person, and a capable person.
    I reserve comment on your friend.

• Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:35:00 PM) Post reply

sue casey of leeds who is 85 tells me she is leaving poem hunter, goodby
    just one of my many emails, from britain mind you, a little bit suspicious

• Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:29:00 PM) Post reply

sonja have tears for the people of ireland, who were killed by the terrorist
    who still live in your country, dont have tears for me

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 6:32:00 PM) Post reply

And before I go to play with my marbles (good subject for you Kolb) the author Estes would have discarded insignificants like yourself without further ado. You probably felt some stirrings when you attempted to read the book with the help of a neighbour but then found that it was all wishful thinking.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 6:14:00 PM) Post reply

Yes Finn, you are correct. Also, you might know that so called non-traditional universities used to be suspect and were vigorously attacked, most viciously by a person named John Bear PhD. John Bear himself was involved in many non-traditional schools, some of which were less than wonderful. The 'brick and mortar' uni's tried their damndest to belittle and ridicule the other schools, many of which offered credit for life experience such as military service and work toward a degree. Then things began to change and several established university of very high standing began to offer 'external studies' some allowed all work to be done toward a master's without any classroom attendance. Today, almost all universities offer these programs and one can obtain a PhD in many subjects while doing about 90 % of the work away from the university. All of them offer credit for life experience.Accreditation is the key. The Georgia school disaster was not the school's problem, the teachers obtained their degrees giving false information in order to get higher pay. As usual, clever lawyers twisted things to get their clients off. The school called StRegis University was a fully accredited university and was later amalgamated into a university complex which is recognised wordlwide and their degrees are accepted everywhere.
    The crux is, as far as accreditation is concerned, whether thet Education Dept. of the country that houses the university certifies the degrees as accredited. If it does EVERY country accepts the degrees as legitimate.
    All my degrees are accredited (even my 35 year old chiropractic degree) and I would be shocked to find they are not since they formed the basis and justification for me to be a full professor at an 'establishment university' and a visiting professor at two others, including one of Europe's top schoools.
    I don't normally go around and justify who I am but the filth of Gonzales Kolb who is most certainly motivated by anti-German hatred and represents acting like a most sour and disgruntled Jew, one who would be called Kike in certain circles. Lest someone construe this statement as anti-semitic, it is not. I can be a grumpy, even disgruntled or cantankerous old Kraut, that statement is also not racist,
    I am somewhat amazed that Kolb would spend her time digging up my past, present and future, it shows so clearly what kind of an unstable individual she is.
    Yes, I have written a dissertation (published) am co-author for several textbooks and have had the great honour of receiving great honours from a variety of sources. But that shall be enough, other than to say that two of the faculty members of the school that Kolb says she attends received their degrees from St Regis (Yes they are accredited) , the US government had an agreement with St Regis for their top management's studies (perhaps that explains the war) and I have credible information that Kolb is a wannabee who doesn't quite hack it. That would explain a few things. Dropout Poetryhound likes her for similar reasons.
    I see no need to further justify who I am and if Kolb persists in calling me names it will only reflect badly on her.
    Some people are so consumed by what they think of as hatred of others when in reality it is hatred of self.Usually they are fat, ugly and they smell.
    Unfortunately, modern Psychiatry is not the answer, I would suggest a closed institution.
    I will try to grace this forum less and less with my presence as I would prefer to play with goat pebbles.

• Finn Hansen (4/13/2005 5:56:00 PM) Post reply

Alexa there is only one reason you are all here. It is because you are all REALLY enjoying the banter. There is a certain excitment in trying to go one better than another person. The challenge of the fight, the adrenalin rush from winning the race. YES all of you here are up there at the start line hoping to win.
    I shall hold the white flag if you wish. You are all winners in your own right. This is a race none of you will win as the race is won by you all. Have fun. I know you are.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 5:53:00 PM) Post reply

Finn Hansen (4/13/2005 5: 49: 00 PM) Post reply

My quote of 100 years is from scientific reports and journals written in the last five years. Why not do me the honour of looking it up for yourself. If I have read incorrectly I will be happy to correct my statement.
    Finn

I accept your comments Finn but you were making a general statement. That is a very unscientific act. would you be kind enough to elaborate with a time-scale and refer to a couple of the journals you have read?

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, we've come around full circle. Dare I say'because it amuses me to do so' Rather like the clock in your eye?

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 5:50:00 PM) Post reply

I'm gonna write a poem called 'why would someone with nothing to say stay on a forum with other people she considers as having nothing to say for so very tediously long? '

[Hata Bildir]