Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Rookie mother baxter (5/1/2005 6:45:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

neuman from yemen, sounds german to me, albert i used to live in albert street
    long time ago, he could be english a common man for sure no breeding no horse in this fellow, oh well back to the rabble

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (5/1/2005 6:30:00 AM) Post reply

i wouldn't mind having a drink of sherry myself, as for falling in love with her
    i would rather fall in love with a dyke one with a silk suit
    and a ring through her nose, and i would rather read lady chatterlies lover
    in latin

• Rookie Neil Francis Brooks (5/1/2005 6:24:00 AM) Post reply

I find the discussions here to be sureal pointless and nothing to do with poetics or poetry just old men harping on about how much they really dont know about the world.Please could you try to be a bit real or go out and try to get laid or something.Have any of you read the Bible.
    P.s
    I think i am falling in love with sherrie.

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (5/1/2005 6:15:00 AM) Post reply

Allan, I have just read a book, it's alled Mein Kampf. Interesting reading to say the least/ I read it in its original German edition, Jeeeesus.
    Let's discuss it, if you are game.
    I have gone through the few first pages and see that not everything is necessarily bad.
    H

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (5/1/2005 6:10:00 AM) Post reply

Allan, don't be too polite. Poetryhound is an ebeltogrosnikus who doesn't write poetry. He also does not understand any of it. So, let's proceed.
    H

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (5/1/2005 5:49:00 AM) Post reply

is twenty five pieces of silver enough, you know herbert a couple of my poems have received a lot of votes yet they never made it out of the gates
    i was shocked other people with less poems, hardly any following are higher on the list, dead people beat me all the time, is there a paradise for poets
    i am going to cut my poems to one day

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (5/1/2005 5:27:00 AM) Post reply

is that kolb again herbert now exlain the numbers please herbert

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (5/1/2005 5:21:00 AM) Post reply

herbert are you there

• Rookie maggie signaigo (4/30/2005 10:27:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Who is Erwin Baxter?

Replies for this message:

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Rookie Robert Rorabeck (4/30/2005 4:37:00 PM) Post reply

Anyone here read the long poem The Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti? Any comments?

[Hata Bildir]