Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:08:00 PM) Post reply

Paul, I very rarely come on this forum but when I did and I saw what you had written I was....stunned.

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:05:00 PM) Post reply

yes, let's...chat away Paul

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:02:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Paul about to reveal your true colours again?

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:01:00 PM) Post reply

Why not tell me about your's or maybe it's a Daddy issue!

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 4:24:00 PM) Post reply

I went to that university as well. I, like 'that man' (as he shall now be known, for it is he) have collected a sucession (sic.) of fake degrees and titles. I don't like to think of myself as an egocentric fraud of the highest calibre...I prefer to think of myself as a humanitarian M.B.E. 'That man' has missed a trick 'though...I managed to swing a Victoria Cross and a Nobel Peace Prize from that 'university'...ah, the beauty of home-learning coupled with self-aggrandizement....

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 3:48:00 PM) Post reply

Linda Preston (4/13/2005 3: 30: 00 PM) Post reply

Did I say genius? Your words. I'm sure this poet had a bigger fan base than yours

so has George W. Bush but I don't like him either.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 3:46:00 PM) Post reply

hello...just joined again...Emily Dickinson, Linda. 'Piffle' has never been a literary term. However, I do enjoy the wertschmeltz of Dickinson...now, THAT is a class act

• Poetry Hound (4/13/2005 3:44:00 PM) Post reply

We're discussing a Jefferson Carter poem over in the Writing Poetry forum. Anyone want to take a break from this sparring and contribute some thoughts?

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 3:39:00 PM) Post reply

Hello dear,
    How nice to hear from you. What doth though wish to discuss?

• His Homeynence Sir Peckerwood Ali (4/13/2005 3:38:00 PM) Post reply

His Homeynence Proclaims:

give it a rest folks...His Homeynence would prefer to read your poetic stylings than your near lunatic ravings. You all have talent and wisdom to share, be done with this nonsense and return to the vision you currently struggle so mightily to dim.

peck

[Hata Bildir]