Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Rookie - 136 Points Professor Plum (10/12/2014 1:05:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

People, you know that was not me down there.

• Rookie - 431 Points Adam M. Snow (10/12/2014 12:33:00 AM) Post reply

Howdy

• Freshman - 1,259 Points Professor Plum (10/11/2014 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

Acker, tell your troll " friend" to stop using my name and I'll ignore your lousy poetry like I've always done. Or don't, I enjoy making you look like a fool anyway. You probably like it though, you masochistic goofball.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 7:08:00 PM) Post reply

I don't know why you waste your time, " Monty, the Mule" . You are obviously biased when it comes to my poetry, which makes it personal for you. I have nothing personal against you. I just don't see any good poetry in what you write. I can never forget that you have been flogging your dead horse for over 40 years. You should be a bit further ahead. When a retired professor calls me a mule, I would stop and think about it and not dismiss it so lightly. First you are referred to as Big Bird, and now " Monty the Mule" , something ain't right! ! ???

Check the list of unbiased critics, and you will see that you are not on it.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 7:02:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The Midnight Thief as reply....

Replies for this message:
    • Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 7:03:00 PM) Post reply

The Midnight Thief Like a midnight thief, he waited for darkness to permeate until, all sounds had evaporated under the blue moon. Joyful, almost gleeful, he eyes the iron's electrical c ... more

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 6:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 4 replies

Speaking of Jupiter, Mandolyn.......Nasim as reply

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mandolyn ... (10/12/2014 8:01:00 PM) Post reply

is this a scavenger hunt? should i be packing a winter coat and some goldfish crackers? let me write down those numbers and check with my yin/yang gang to make sure they are legit. brb =)

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Professor Plum (10/11/2014 7:59:00 PM) Post reply

After posting my last one, I really READ this poem for real. OH MY GOD, Acker! This might be your worst poem ever. Please! ! ! ! take a poetry lesson at your local community college! I have NEVER rea ... more

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 6:57:00 PM) Post reply

Nasim If you leave earth on Friday, June 1st, 2018, at six pm, to be exact, and head for the king of gods, by Monday, at three sixteen p.m., you will reach Jupiter. Follow, precisel4y, the ... more

To read all of 4 replies click here
  • Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 5:42:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

What else are you going to dare me to post, Plumface? As you can see I have no shame in posting my poetry.
    Now I would like to ask Sherrie von Gonzalez to post her Tribute To Momma, and for Monty the Mule to post his Tribute to Alan Prell.
    Please, I would love a good laugh.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 12:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 4 replies

Inside The Mind Of An Outsider as reply.........

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Professor Plum (10/11/2014 7:17:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

I'm going to give you my thoughts on all of it. I'm going to give it some serious thought too......Okay, here goes, it s*cks.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mandolyn ... (10/11/2014 2:00:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

i'm going to give you my thoughts on the last half if i were writing this i would say: they are sad for sadness it hasn't reached them yet and we're two stars passing in the night thei ... more

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 12:31:00 PM) Post reply

Inside The Mind Of An Outsider I am here, inside the outside. I have been here for a while, now. You never know exactly when, or how it comes about, but none of that matters, anyhow. The k ... more

To read all of 4 replies click here
  • Gold Star - 12,500 Points Mohammad Skati (10/11/2014 11:58:00 AM) Post reply

A long, long time ago any poet was considered as a spokesman or as mouthpiece for his folks or for his tribe. Poetry is very important in conveying certain messages at anytime. We can, through writing poetry, conveying a lot of pretty messages to different people global. Thanks.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Mike Acker (10/11/2014 11:56:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Here is a list of people who I believe are unbiased when critiquing:

- Mike Acker
    - Jefferson Carter
    - Peter Stavropolous
    - Jimm Hogg
    - Mandolyn
    - Dan Reynolds
    - John Westlake(yes, hard to believe)
    - Gulsher John
    - Jim Crawford
    - Adam Snow
    - did I mention Mike Acker?
    - to anyone else I may have missed, please come forward!

So, if you are not on the above list, I consider you to be an immature individual who cannot suspend his or her personal feelings about a poet while critiquing his or her poem. The three most notorious, and childish individuals on here are Monty The Mule and his sidekick The Dogg(aka Professor Plum) , and their streaker, Sherrie Von Gonzalez Kolb.

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Professor Plum (10/11/2014 7:35:00 PM) Post reply

That wasn't me, that was the other Plum. He is loose. Take your meds, other Plum!

• Freshman - 1,393 Points Professor Plum (10/11/2014 7:20:00 PM) Post reply

Acker, can I be REALLY unbiased here?I mean really really really UNBIASED?Okay, here goes. You s*ck.

[Hata Bildir]