Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

• Gulsher John (7/29/2014 6:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Dear PHers:
    This page" poetics and poetry discussion" has been named as " The Ricardo thrip Forum" as presently nobody is allowed to paste a single line any more.

(note: A posthumous legend HE was, and a sweet gentle fellow;
    lest we forget...may his soul rest in peace... (Amen)
    these lines will be appeared in the distant future here on PH.

Management.

Replies for this message:
    • Ricardo Thripp (7/29/2014 7:22:00 AM) Post reply

You just posted your infantile comment. This is Poem Hunter. Why don't you, and your buddy Jefferson Carter (with his phallic observations) , find a forum where you can express your admiration for ... more

• ..... Dog God 8hate (7/29/2014 7:15:00 AM) Post reply

. . (I'm posting this in here, Sir, to bolster your view, and too, mine. Mister Thripp ALWAYS deletes posts I comment on, and for fear of image, thus implicating... oblique design.) Thrip ... more

• Ricardo Thripp (7/29/2014 1:25:00 AM) Post reply

LOOK AT THIS!

Jefferson Carter (7/29/2014 12: 29: 00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    Helllppp! Thripp the Dick has been unleashed upon this site. His toxic sewage is threatening to overwhelm us. Send your complaints to management. I've done it and am waiting for a response.

This character Jefferson Carter is interested in me. He is interested in my genitals as he has made clear a dozen times. Why would a man refer to another man as " the dick" ?Dick means penis, as everyone knows. He therefore refers to me as " the penis." He sees me as " the penis." I don't want to be seen by a man as " the penis." Why does he write about my penis?I don't write about my penis. Why does this Jefferson Carter character persist?Obviously he's cruising for men. Jefferson Carter is testing the waters here. It's a fetish with him. It needs to stop.

Jefferson Carter your behavior is going to land you in hot water.
    I've made copies of your “dick” comments. You need to remove them.

To the nitwits & retardates who praise this Carter character: Do so at your peril as eventually he'll write of your penis in a commentary.

• Ricardo Thripp (7/29/2014 12:57:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

It's a Plum Island extravaganza that launches the next test breeding
    that will allow an alligator to engage in a protracted breast feeding
    Through Mendelian trials, an a bit o' radiation, we get best weeding
    of traits that have to go by the wayside that might interest leading
    governmental criminals in lab coats who exhibit an incest-needing
    compulsion to bus farmers eastward to delay needful west seeding

The preventative, treatment & cure for insomnia and mental illnesses (including the diseases: anorexia & pellagra) ? is niacin (vit. B3) . Research Dr. Abram Hoffer. Anorexia is a vitamin-deficiency disease. Psychological counseling is as effective w/anorexia as it is w/scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) or cancer/sickle-cell anemia/hypertension (vit. B17 deficiency) . You can't talk, or reason, someone out of a chronic metabolic ailment? anymore than you can slake a person's thirst by ruminating over their traumatic childhood. Anorexia is a sub-clinical symptom of the vitamin-deficiency disease pellagra. The preventative, treatment & cure is vitamin B3, also known as niacin. Niacin causes a false histamine reaction (prickly, red skin) that's harmless. You can build up a tolerance to niacin or take flush-free niacin. ALL who suffer from anorexia nervosa are deficient in the water-soluble vitamin B3. There is no known toxicity for B3. You won't O.D. on it. Excessive B3 ends up in the urine. Cancer is a disease of deficiency as is thirst & starvation. W/o water we die, no amt. of praying can change that fact of course as the Lord provides, thru His bounty, those things we need to survive. Indeed, Scripture stresses the importance of consuming seeds: " Give us this day our daily bread, " was written at a time? when bread contained whole, raw seeds- seeds abounding in cancer-killing Amygdalin. – Richard Thripp

• ..... Dog God 8hate (7/29/2014 7:02:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

. . Thripp tripped again: ... his assertive preen on insomnia and mental illness, etc., is purely assumptive, a mere rote rendition based on the specious findings of deviant men, men who put ... more

• Ricardo Thripp (7/29/2014 12:41:00 AM) Post reply

Burning water fanatically is a fanatical offering of burnt water
    Crystallized water boiling burnt water 'Welcome Back Kotter'
    Burning boiled water along gynecological lines my horse trotter
    Reach for a Whig, virus, illness that chased and caught her
    Jingo-matic horse radish, mashes of smashed potatoes, start here

It's gynecology (the study of gynec- of gyneco- of gynaec- of gynaeco-) that brings women & gynecologists together; into marriages of mutualities; beneath fat-pads & carpet. Denigrating the quack who orders too-small stirrups unfitted for a giantess' gigantic feet does sound ghoulish in a fascistic America whereat all 3rd-degree matters are relegated as pound-foolish. [Dear prone, naked, shaven, craven, shameless Swedish woman from Gothenburg: If you're 23 I am too! Please advise, as my ability to sift the kernels from the chaff has been compromised. My likes (from the likes of me) : being expertly extricated from wrecked cars & burning buildings. Hatred shadows the belittled, bruised & blemished.]

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

• Jefferson Carter (7/29/2014 12:29:00 AM) Post reply

Helllppp! Thripp the Dick has been unleashed upon this site. His toxic sewage is threatening to overwhelm us. Send your complaints to management. I've done it and am waiting for a response.

• Alexander Rizzo (7/28/2014 9:15:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

thripps' writings are nothing more than puerile drivel, in case anyone is interested. in fact, thripp is mike acker. mr acker has played with more aliases in the past 10 months, ya gotta wonder about his sanity. his name isn't actually 'acker'. now that's really on the down low

• Ricardo Thripp (7/28/2014 11:25:00 PM) Post reply

Sister, you are lost. Are you incapable of expressing gay-pride?Testify!

• Professor Plum (7/28/2014 10:25:00 PM) Post reply

Interesting developments. They're both relatively stupid. Could be. Keep us informed, Sir. As you were.

• Ricardo Thripp (7/28/2014 4:23:00 PM) Post reply

Watch Richard Thripp's 'The Vic & Helen Show' on channel Procommenter on You-Tube...

As the days pass like river water beneath a bridge at this late hour
    I cannot explain the secretive, executive, chiefly magistratic power
    of Warren Harding, Kennedy, David Atchison & D. D. Eisenhower
    Anointed men who ruled not from the evil, masonic white tower
    As other presidents are compelled to bow, fetch, scrape and cower
    Just as Bill Mack and Leroy Van Dyke humiliated Jerry F. Clower
    Amongst colon-fermented crap, anti-pope Francis commends Jews
    With colon-putrefied excreta, Jorge Mario burns Catholics in pews
    Tree-hugging-lard-ass-lugging-owl-loving reds deserve repression
    quartering, immolation and A.S.P.C.A.-sanctioned decompression
    and lynching, as it's an N.A.A.C.P.-favored modality of aggression

• Ricardo Thripp (7/28/2014 4:04:00 PM) Post reply

'Space Ship Sappy' transported Moe, Larry & Joe to dizzier heights
    as 'Outer Space Jitters' let us deny niggers radical lunchroom rights
    'Flying Saucer Daffy' was Chicklet's dilemma of being made nights
    by Beau in 'Report to the Commissioner' who kept her in gun sights
    Surely Hell Fire Club member Ben Franklin got zapped flying kites
    & imbibing blood, dismembering corpses & tango dancing in tights
    whilst porking sheep & introducing pathogens into rabid dog bites

Fr. World Future Fund: The Death Toll in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War of 1898: The overall cost in human lives of American actions in the Philippines was horrific. One scholar has concluded concerning the American occupation that " In the fifteen years that followed the defeat of the Spanish in Manila Bay in 1898, more Filipinos were killed by U.S. forces than by the Spanish in 300 years of colonization. Over 1.5 million died out of a total population of 6 million."

No H.I.V. virus has ever been proven to exist.... A.I.D.S. is not a new disease, but a collection of old diseases renamed, and that the real threat to the public's health are the worthless H.I.V. tests and toxic H.I.V./A.I.D.S. drugs. (1992 first ed.) 'Vaccines Are Dangerous: A Warning to the Black Community' by Curtis Cost

" It is commonly believed that man will fly directly from the Earth to the Moon, but to do this we would require a vehicle of such gigantic proportions that it would prove an economic impossibility. Calculations have been carefully worked out on the type of vehicle we would need for the non-stop flight from the Earth to the Moon and to return. The figures speak for themselves: Three rockets would be necessary, each rocket ship would be taller than the Empire State building (1,250 feet) and weigh about 10 times the tonnage of the Queen Mary, or some 800,000 tons." - Werhner von Braun

WEB: In 1969, radical feminist Marlene Dixon, a sociology professor at the University of Chicago, declared: " The institution of marriage is the chief vehicle for the perpetuation of the oppression of women; it is through the role of wife that the subjugation of women is maintained. In a very real way the role of wife has been the genesis of women's rebellion throughout history."

• Ricardo Thripp (7/28/2014 3:36:00 PM) Post reply

When plagued with lice I can't pick the nits in similar fashion twice
    Better it is to eat a mouse than to be slaughtered by Gangland mice
    Lurid are the temptresses of Cebu who rake over those they entice
    Once I crap out useless'll be rendered Ma's pimple-popping advice
    Chicken excreta fertilizes crops, chicken meat goes well with rice
    Spunky chicks bounce a lot as flowers make the crudest grave nice
    Philippine shoreline makes Florida look like a box of stinking shit
    Reeking from the rafters like dead bats near an uncovered burial pit
    One need not bite into a hydrophobic vampire bat to be rabidly bit
    Lil' girlie mine: A gift is free. It's not a gift if there's a charge for it

The U.S. govt. sacrificed 3,000 soldiers at Pearl Harbor in 1941 to the Empire of Japan; the U.S. govt. poisons and adulterates our water with the waste products sodium fluoride and the blood intoxicant known as lithium (as well as innumerable heavy metals and pesticides) . The U.S. govt. clouds the skies with aluminum oxide and barium salt.

In the words of David Bowie: " This ain't rock & roll, this is genocide! " INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIANS FOR THE PREVENTION OF NUCLEAR WAR: NEW DELHI, INDIA, FEB.29, MAR.1-2,2004: 500 tons of D.U. munitions have been dispensed in Afghanistan. Prof. Yagasaki calculated that 800 tons is the atomicity equivalent to 83,000 Nagasaki bombs. The amount of D.U. used in Iraq in 2003 is equivalent to 250,000 Nagasaki bombs

THRIPP, RICHARD
    Along the Far Climb Down
    Ormond Beach, FL, Richard Thripp.2008. Soft Cover,8vo.96p. Experimental fiction, hand numbered as 704 of 5336, and the copyright date is also handwritten. In glossy photographic wraps. No noticeable wear to wraps or pages, sound binding. Fine.
    - The Book Bin, Inc. - Salem
    Book number: 064497
    USD 18.00 [Appr.: EURO 14 | £UK 11.5 | JP¥ 1380]

• Ricardo Thripp (7/28/2014 3:26:00 PM) Post reply

Concerning crimes of homosexuals:
    Homosexual rape is the most prevalent sex-crime in the U.S.

FEMINISTE
    [In defense of the sanctimonious women's studies set.]
    In January, prodded in part by outrage over a series of articles in the 'New York Review of Books, ' the Justice Department finally released an estimate of the prevalence of sexual abuse in penitentiaries. The reliance on filed complaints appeared to understate the problem. For 2008, for example, the government had previously tallied 935 confirmed instances of sexual abuse. After asking around, and performing some calculations, the Justice Department came up with a new number: 216,000. That’s 216,000 victims, not instances. These victims are often assaulted multiple times over the course of the year. The Justice Department now seems to be saying that prison rape accounted for the majority of all rapes committed in the U.S. in 2008, likely making the United States the first country in the history of the world to count more rapes for men than for women.

If they are inbred & fugly their personages're self-proclaimed royal
    With work ethics precluding arduous tasks & chores smacking toil
    Be it wick-dipping lamp-black with fluffy boy or quasi-pseudo goil
    Few mysteries & common pranks satisfy what commonplace joy'll
    Philly mamas must be told of the infective Dalkon Shield and coil
    Hope is obliterated amongst those defeating timely endeavors loyal
    Ships' shit-houses are known as heads & their kitchens are galleys
    Ameri-daddies must impress kiddies to stop selling asses in alleys
    or be resigned to romancing unrepentant herds of homosexy jailees
    The F.B.I.'s numbers are in & fags lead queers in rapes by all tallies
    front-side backward to backside oblong he loses who shilly-shallies

[Hata Bildir]