Learn More

Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie Dan Brown (1/10/2006 11:42:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hi, I guess I'm fairly new here, though I've been here a few days.

Feel free to check out my work and tell me honestly what you think of it, be it good or bad.

I can't agree more with Fab Ricciardi's advice on writing, and he couldn't have put it better. Just write what you feel, what you think, what you like, what you hate! Just let it flow freely into your words.

It feels so liberating being able to express yourself, and NEVER be put off after reading other people's work. A poem is only as good as the poet thinks it is, so go ahead. Write. And if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Over and Out.

• Rookie Tamara Moir (1/10/2006 2:54:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I have just posted some new poems on this site and was wondering if I could get some honest feed back from them...Thanks

*+*Tamara*+*

http: //www.poemhunter.com/p/m/poem.asp? poet=101568&poem=2287835

http: //www.poemhunter.com/p/m/poem.asp? poet=101568&poem=2287674

http: //www.poemhunter.com/p/m/poem.asp? poet=101568&poem=2293723

Thanks heaps

*+*Tamara*+*

• Rookie Jessica Mason (1/9/2006 9:51:00 AM) Post reply

I AN NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WRITTEN SOME OF MY PERSONAL POEM
    ON THIS WEB SITE TO GIVE U LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOVE AND THE UP AND DOWN OF LOVE
    SO CAN U PLEASE READ MY POEM AND RATE THEM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
    AND I AM ABOUT TO COME OUT WITH A BOOK AND I NEED TO KNOW YOUR OPINION MY POEMS
    SOME OF THESE POEM R GOING TO BE IN THERE.

JMASON

• Rookie Fab Ricciardi (1/8/2006 9:24:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Tips on writing Poetry? ! ?
    Write, just write...words, thoughts, feelings, whatever, write, write, write. Write like a dog with many fleas that needs to scratch, write, write, write. It'll all come together, scratch, scratch, scratch! !
    Please read and comment on my poetry, all comments appreciated!

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie Shay Markham (1/8/2006 8:00:00 PM) Post reply

My name is Shay and I live on approval from others. I know it's a sad way to live but i can't help it. I have no other source of happiness. So please comment my poems, and let me know if they scare you or if they suck. Either way i'm a failure.
    happy talking to you all.
    bye for now

• Rookie Dian Just Dian (1/7/2006 9:00:00 AM) Post reply

Hi I am just Dian and I am also new to this site, I have enjoyed reading here, so many talented poets, I love to write and it is the thing that makes me most happy at this time, I hope someone will comment on my writings, thank-you.

• Rookie Mary Ann Najjar (1/3/2006 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

I love this website, it allows me to express my thoughts for free.
    I love it whenever i received feed back about my posted poems.
    This hobby is new for me and it's my first time, so please check my works and give your contructive advise, so i could improve and deliver for meaningful poems.

• Rookie C.H Grocock (1/2/2006 2:45:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hello I'm new too, still trying to find my way around, any tipps are gratefuly
    received.Thank you.

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Aldo Kraas (1/27/2007 12:03:00 AM) Post reply

What are you looking for? Some poems? If you want to read some poems With some flavour That has fire on it That is my character You can visit me Aldo Kraas At the poem hunter I am 42 years ... more

• Rookie Rosa Mayfair (12/29/2005 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Im Rosa Im new to writting poetry and i would be so geatful if you all could look at my poems and leave a comment, thank you *mwwaaa*

• Rookie KB & CO. (12/28/2005 1:12:00 PM) Post reply

I'd like ya'll to tell me your opinions on my poems, thank you!

[Hata Bildir]