Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Shay Markham (1/8/2006 8:00:00 PM) Post reply

My name is Shay and I live on approval from others. I know it's a sad way to live but i can't help it. I have no other source of happiness. So please comment my poems, and let me know if they scare you or if they suck. Either way i'm a failure.
    happy talking to you all.
    bye for now

• Dian Just Dian (1/7/2006 9:00:00 AM) Post reply

Hi I am just Dian and I am also new to this site, I have enjoyed reading here, so many talented poets, I love to write and it is the thing that makes me most happy at this time, I hope someone will comment on my writings, thank-you.

• Mary Ann Najjar (1/3/2006 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

I love this website, it allows me to express my thoughts for free.
    I love it whenever i received feed back about my posted poems.
    This hobby is new for me and it's my first time, so please check my works and give your contructive advise, so i could improve and deliver for meaningful poems.

• C.H Grocock (1/2/2006 2:45:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hello I'm new too, still trying to find my way around, any tipps are gratefuly
    received.Thank you.

Replies for this message:
    • Aldo Kraas (1/27/2007 12:03:00 AM) Post reply

What are you looking for? Some poems? If you want to read some poems With some flavour That has fire on it That is my character You can visit me Aldo Kraas At the poem hunter I am 42 years ... more

• Rosa Mayfair (12/29/2005 7:27:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Im Rosa Im new to writting poetry and i would be so geatful if you all could look at my poems and leave a comment, thank you *mwwaaa*

• KB & CO. (12/28/2005 1:12:00 PM) Post reply

I'd like ya'll to tell me your opinions on my poems, thank you!

• Leigh Mia (12/27/2005 10:23:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to how and where to get some poems published...literay magazines ect. it seems like (to me at least) that they are hard to come by, and the internet is cluttered with bogus offers of making you a great published poet haha. Any advice would be fabulous! Thanks
    -Leigh

• Lori Boulard (1/2/2006 4:49:00 PM) Post reply

Leigh, I've had two successful poets on this site recommend getting a copy of the 'International Directory of Little Magazines and Small Presses' by Lyn Fulton. My local library has it and I copied s ... more

• C.H Grocock (1/2/2006 2:48:00 PM) Post reply

I've found the same problem I don't think there is an easy answer, just keep trying let me know if you have any luck.

• Tamara Moir (12/27/2005 2:41:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, I have been told that some of my poems are good, but I am still a bit doubtful as these people were my friends. Would it be possible to get some honest feedback on some of my poems? Thank-you in advance

• Michael Voorhis (12/23/2005 10:45:00 PM) Post reply

I was just wondering if someone could give me some criticism on my poem 'a blushed review.'

• Laci Leblanc (12/23/2005 1:53:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have written a couple of poems which send out a message to the reader: Mysteries in the Dark and The Wise Man. However, each have a completely different meaning. The Wise Man contains more of a lesson, while Mysteries in the Dark may be interpreted many different ways. I would sincerely appreciate it if I could recieve some feedback and a reader's interpretation and criticism towards these poems in particular. I am open to any suggestions on how to improve my writing. Thank You.

• Aldo Kraas (1/27/2007 12:08:00 AM) Post reply

I think the next poem you should write should be called Mouse trap It was a movie Saving Private RYAN Doc It is a tv show with BIlly Ray Cyrus They would be poems

[Hata Bildir]