Learn More

Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie Ebone' Ingram (9/15/2006 11:01:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

poetry is truly the writer's. you don't have to make it rhyme for anyone or be a certain way...that's why it's hard for me to write what someone tells me to. just use your emotions as your medium-anything tangible can be poetic. I have about 66 poems on the site, whosoever will may write comments

eni da kid (Ebone' Ingram)

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Steve Hagget (9/16/2006 5:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

You are right - you should never write in the way anyone tells you too. That was good advice given to me when I started and is worth sticking with...

• Rookie Jessica beerbubblebaby Madrazo (9/11/2006 2:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hello. I just signed up today and posted 2 poems. I hope to get some comments if you have the time to check them. Thank you!

• Rookie Mathew Lewis (9/10/2006 11:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys. Posted some new stuff the other day and would really really appreciate some feedback. Otherwise keep writing and remember this quote, (I forgot who said it though) 'Any good writer is like a second government in his/her country. For this reason no government has ever liked good writers.'

• Rookie Salir Airosa (9/9/2006 11:26:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, I'm new to PoemHunter, but I've been writing poetry ever since I was a little girl. I'd love some critical oppions, so I'd be much oblidged if you'd check my poems out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

~Salir Airosa

• Rookie Sheraly Espiritu (9/8/2006 11:41:00 PM) Post reply

thanks to those people who give me advice about writing poems...

• Rookie Kev Elmer (9/6/2006 6:30:00 PM) Post reply

Its been a while since I've posted any poems on here - so thought I would pop over and post a couple. Have a read and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

• Rookie Rafia Ragan (8/31/2006 1:38:00 PM) Post reply

Just wondered if anyone could read some of my poems n tell me if any of them are any good! im not very good at knowing how well ive written! thanks, Rafia x-x-x-x

• Rookie Forgotten Me (8/29/2006 1:51:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Can anyone tell me why my poetry is so bad?

• Rookie Mary X (9/6/2006 11:44:00 AM) Post reply

You need to READ more poetry. Read read read, then write.

• Rookie Gavin Shaw (8/28/2006 6:40:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hi everyone,
    I was hoping to have some of you read my poems or some of them and give me some feedback, I am more than happy to do the same for you
    Love Gavin

• Rookie Konjit Berhane (9/1/2006 7:36:00 AM) Post reply

HEY gAVIN if you read my poems you would know how well you write....and what a great poet you are and no matter what.... you are a poet on your own way... peace, love and freedom on earth ** ... more

• Rookie Kelly Gibbs (8/29/2006 12:19:00 PM) Post reply

I really enjoy your poems. I don't think hold any negative comments towards the ones I read. Enlightening...

• Rookie Charles Leonhart (8/25/2006 3:06:00 AM) Post reply

please read my new poet (SCAR) oblivious..
    thanks

[Hata Bildir]