Learn More

Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie Lou Shandra Wright (1/16/2007 10:03:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

i'm 17 but been writing since 9 i'm not sure if i'm a good poet or not but i know poetry is what i base my life on. i'm making a book for my senior project so please look over my poems and feel free to submit urs. thank u

• Rookie - 3 Points Petra Creffield (1/14/2007 8:11:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

Hello Forum!
    Just thought i would introduce myself. I have a profile here with a poem or two, if you get a chance to dropp by that would be mighty fine :)
    For me a poem is a snapshot, a fleeting moment encapsulated in verse. Each one it's own colour shape and hue, anyway if any of you feel the same and like images too, I have a photography portfolio site at http: //web.mac.com/petracreffield if you have the time to take a look.
    In the meantime Writers Unite! :)
    Petra

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 3 Points Aldo Kraas (1/26/2007 7:21:00 PM) Post reply

I will read some of your poetry You can do the same Cheers XXXXXX

• Rookie - 3 Points Tallie Kane (1/20/2007 12:05:00 PM) Post reply

Welcome Petra, I look forward to reading some of your poems :) Tallie x

• Rookie - 3 Points Umesh Shetty (1/17/2007 1:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, Can you please let me know how to post a poem? I have a few beautiful collections. Cheers, -us

• Rookie poetry lover (1/12/2007 12:57:00 PM) Post reply

I am new on here also. I have posted a few poems on here & please feel free to read them & give me your imput. Also if anyone can help me with rhyming I would sure appreciate it thank you.

• Rookie - 90 Points Ronald Stroman (1/11/2007 10:14:00 AM) Post reply

i've never done it. practice makes 4 improvement. go/see experience/go back home and practice/and then you slam your way into personally.

b4 eye personally slam you 4 being a lazy poet. oh yeah, find out where the slammin' is being slammed.

• Rookie fleur the tulip sniper (1/6/2007 10:31:00 AM) Post reply

Hai. I have been roaming poemhunter for a while now and finally decided to sign up and submit some of my writings. Feel free to check me out and comment, everyone loves feedback. I just posted a few things I wrote recently so have at em.

Cheers to all, take care

~fleur the tulip sniper~

• Rookie - 47 Points Alek Lenth (12/18/2006 10:38:00 PM) Post reply

Just another first time post asking for comments. I've read a fair amount of poetry, but nothing very current. If you see any styles to point me towards (and where to read it) I would be much obliged.

• Rookie Chad Carpenter (12/17/2006 12:44:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi everyone. This is the first time I've posted anything on here. I'd really apprectiate comments or criticisms anyone has to offer. Thanks.

• Rookie Emmanuel Medio (12/12/2006 8:25:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey guyz.....im new here in poemhunter also and i don't know if i have the skills or not on writing poems but i have submitted 3 poems already.....i hope u guys will check out my poems ang give me some comments about my poems....thnx if u will check it out.....my email add is daywalker_superman@yahoo.com.ph.....till here guyz....chao! ! !

Emmanuel

• Rookie - 0 Points Roger Bowman (12/12/2006 6:00:00 PM) Post reply

This Friday as every Friday since last Friday is booze night with crazy poemos and stories so u r all welcome to write something and add it to ur list, if u like.

All the best and more
    Roger

• Rookie Cephas Oluwaseyitan (12/5/2006 6:54:00 AM) Post reply

Hi i am new on poemhunter, i have lost the skill and technics of the art. I have written few poems and I want your candid opinion on them; and if possible rate the poems let me know if i am improving or not. Can you also inform me of the latest development in poetry if there is any.
    My email: speakingimages@hotmail.com
    thanks

[Hata Bildir]